Play and Slay

NO ONE likes rules but it's important to make sure the event is successful and to make it a success, everyone must follow the rules. 

For Author's 

1. Book must have 3 chapters so that we can judge, excluding aesthetics, author's note, character's introduction and other stuff like that.  (It's better if there are more because you may not get full marks since there are three chapters only. 

2. Follow this account Permanently. If you will unfollow the account after that awards, you will not be able to take part in upcoming events. 

3. No back-up accounts. You will have to follow from your 'current' account only. 

4. Mature books are allowed. LGBTQ+ is allowed. 

5. No bribing to the judges at ALL. 

6. DO NOT fill the form two times. 

7. Only three books are allowed. No more that that. 

8. Shout-out for the awards is mandatory and tag this account. (It's a new account and we want to make it a success)

9. You can be a judge if you want. Though you won't be able to be the judge in the same category you have entered. 

10. DO NOT CHANGE the title of your book in between. Inform us if you are. 

11. Fill the form correctly. 

12. Follow your judge permanently. 

13. English Book only

14. There will be two options to receive your results. Your password is your dream country. 

1. Through mail

2. Results will be shown here as a chapter dedicated to you. 

15. To have access to the link, check out the next chapter. 

For Judges

1. Must have judged one or two books. 

2. Must follow this account. 

3. Must reply to my mail. 

4. Must follow the criteria strictly. 

5. The criticism should be constructive .

6. Shout-out is not mandatory. 

7. Do not take bribery. If someone tries to bribe you, dm me. 

8. Fill the form neatly. Your password is your new year resolution. 

9. Make sure your docs give access to everyone who view it with the link. 

10. Follow the deadline. 

11. You can like all the chapters if you want

Questions? Ask here -

The New Year's Award