seventy-five

She remained still, processing what just happened. It did not matter how much she denied it. Hiraku knew. Deep inside, she knew that he loved her. And maybe she loved him too. She did. It was just not in the same way he loved her.

Hiraku clenched her chest as she watched Dabi's back slowly getting further away, her other hand reaching out to him. She did not say anything, though. It did not matter how much she wanted him to stay, she would never choose to be on the villain's side. It had not crossed her mind for even a millisecond.

Hiraku bit her lip as tears brimmed her eyes, but there was no way she was going to cry. She chose the right decision. She knew she did.

'So why does it fucking hurt!?'

She fell on the ground, her knees hitting the grass. She felt defeated; she did not know what the point of all of it was. If she was just going to abandon Touya, then why did she have  to find him again?

Why was she so stupid as to open up old wounds?

She should have just left him alone when they met again. She should have learned to let some things go.

Hiraku could only drown in her misery for a few more minutes, because she heard horrible screams in her earpiece; screams asking for her help.

"Asra! If you're listening, please come to Jaku City immediately! We need your help! Please!"

Her eyes were wide and filled with worry as she immediately teleported on top of the city, standing atop one of her portals.

"Oh my god," she muttered under her breath, seeing the way the city was quickly crumbling to pieces.

She immediately assumed that it was Shigaraki. This is what Hawks had meant when the villains had decided to wait for four months.

She eyed all the civilians running away, catching a glimpse of her friends helping others. Hiraku quickly opened her portals close to the civilians. She could see all the civilians automatically looking relieved as they ran into her portals.

"I-I'm here now! Don't worry, everyone! I'm here now!" she said into her earpiece, tears falling from seeing the absence of some heroes she knew.

Hiraku had a hunch that the missing heroes were completely obliterated by Shigaraki.

"Hiraku! You idiot, where have you been!? I was worried sick, woman!" Hiraku laughed at her boyfriend's words with tears in her eyes, relief filled her body knowing that he was safe and sound.

"i thought you said she was the strongest person you knew and we should not worry."

"Shut your face, fuckface!"

"Stop using your earpiece to chat!"

Hiraku smiled a bit, finding the banter between Katsuki, Shoto, and Iida hilarious. Her smiled faltered a few seconds later when she caught a glimpse of Shigaraki fighting Endeavor. She looked at the young man sadly, seeing the way Shigaraki had changed.

She was angry. Yes. But she knew that all her anger should be directed towards All For One. He was the real villain. It was all his fault.

She was about to teleport to Endeavor, but she was quickly interrupted when she felt goosebumps in her skin. Her eyes widened immediately as she turned to the direction of Gunga Mountain Villa.

She quickly used her other earpiece to contact one of her friends that was assigned on the rear guard.

"Hello? This is Asra! What the hell is happening over there!?"

"Asra-san! It's a monster! Please help--"

She knew what they were talking about. It was the monster that had gotten out not that long ago; it was a monster that Shigaraki controlled.

"I'm on my way!"

She glanced at all the civilians--and all the heroes on site-- and when she saw that they were going to be fine, she teleported back to her position on Gunga Mountain Villa immediately.

And then she saw it. It was a large villain that she knew had been modified by All For One, because the last time it was caught it was not that huge.

She knew that the monster was going to Shigaraki. She was about to get closer and stop the monser when she caught a glimpse of someone.

Her eyes widened in anger as she grit her teeth and teleported quickly below. She stood in front of an injured Midnight, her back to a bunch of villains who were about to hurt the older hero again.

"Nemuri!" she exclaimed, kneeling to see if Midnight was breathing.

She sighed in relief when she noticed her chest move up and down slowly. She quickly checked for a pulse as well, exhaling in relief when she felt a weak one. A weak pulse but nonetheless a pulse.

"Lookie, everyone! It's the little kid hero, Asra!" one of the villains exclaimed behind her. "Should we make a mess of her as we--"

She quickly shut the villain with a glare, saying, "You better shut your fucking mouth if you know what's good for you." She turned to Midnight again and said, "You're gonna be fine now, Nemuri. I promise."

Sh teleported the woman straight to Recovery Girl, making sure she would not be hurt during teleportation. She then stood up and faced the villains, a dark look on her blank face.

Hiraku was a small girl, a tiny one compared to her fellow pro heroes. But at that moment, her intimidating aura compensated for her lack of height.

"Now tell me, who was the fucking stupid asshole who hurt my older sister?" she smiled, but her smile was filled with nothing but disdain and loathing. "I was gonna teleport you to jail safely, you know? But seeing as you hurt someone I love, I don't think that's an option anymore."

Hiraku could hear distant thuds coming from a few meters ahead of her. She did not care at the moment though.

At the moment, she was so consumed by anger that she chose to ignore it.

"Who cares who hurt the whore!? We're gonna do the same thing to yo--"

"Watch what you fucking say." Hiraku shot the man's ear. The ear falling on the ground with a small thud as all the villains stared at her in fear. "Didn't you hear me say to shut your fucking mouth?"

Before the villains could even utter a single word, Hiraku closed in on them, her katana now present in her hand. The last thing the villains saw was Hiraku's mad eyes as she cut them all down, making sure to just keep them alive but barely.

She stared in disdain at the fallen villains, leaving them on the ground. She had no plan on teleporting them to safety. She could care less if they all died from their injuries.

She walked a few meters ahead, following the sound of a loud thud that she knew was probably Mt.Lady getting pushed off by the monster.

"Asra!" she quickly followed where the voice came from, seeing her friends from Class A and B. "You're here!"

She ran quickly to her friends, eyeing them worriedly when she saw that they were filthy and scratched.

"I'm sorry I was la--" she could not even finish her sentence as Eijiro, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero embraced her tightly.

"We were so worried!"

She could feel her eyes water again as she hugged her friends tightly too, muttering, "I'm glad you're all okay."

They broke the hug off as she eyed the rest of her friends from both classes, waving at them with a bright and reassuring smile. Her smile telling everyone that they did not have to worry anymore.

She was there and she was going to keep them safe no matter what.

"Asra! It's Majestic they're the--"

"It'll be fine. I'll stop the monster, I promise."

...

Sorry if it's short everyone! The next chapters are probably gonna be a bit heartbreaking lmao i love you all! Happy New Year, everyone!

Thank you for reading! <3