The trio raised their heads, only seeing trees and clouds. They looked at the pro hero with narrowed eyes.

"Are you messing with us?"

The pro hero blushed in embarrassment, raising both his arms and saying, "I-I'm n-not! That's what I heard from the others! They said the higher-ups had tasked her with staying down and being on standby. Said she was our trump card or something."

The trio exchanged looks as Eijiro asked, "And Asra was fine with that?"

Most of Class 1A almost knew the girl from the inside out. They knew how much Hiraku prioritized civilian's lives over her own. They knew how heroic Hiraku was, so they were dumbfounded at the information.

They thought that there was no way Hiraku happily agreed to that.

The pro hero scratched his head and said, "Uh, no she wasn't okay with it." They looked at the hero again. "I actually overheard her conversation with the higher-ups."

**

Yuri was on his way to the higher-up's office to deliver some files. He was a bit late so he was a bit nervous.

When he stepped into the hallway, he did not hesitate to beeline straight to the office. He was stopped a few seconds later by a loud noise coming from inside the room.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" the voice sounded like a young girl and he automatically assumed that it was the Number Three Hero. "What makes you think I'll just stand by while the rest of my friends are gonna be fighting for their lives!?"

Yuri could hear murmurs follow the girl's voice. Before he could try and gather himself, the door was kicked cleanly off its hinges. Asra, the No.3 Hero, had just kicked the door down in anger, her face scrunched up in frustration and fury.

Yuri flinched when he met Hiraku's gaze, the girl quickly smiled at him forcely with closed eyes before vanishing into her portal with a dark look on her face.

Yuri blinked in place, still not being able to process what just happened.

**

"Woah, I can't imagine what Asra's face looks like with a dark look," Sero muttered under his breath after hearing Yuri's story.

"I can't believe Asra got so mad like that," Eijiro stated.

"Yeah!" Mina agreed. "But I sorta understand how she feels, ya know? I mean, how'd you feel if they just let you watch your friends fight the villains without you?"

Sero and Eijiro nodded their heads in agreement. There was no way that they would let their friends fight without them. They were so proud at the girl's self-restraint at the moment.

.

"Ugh! Fuck! This is bullshit!" Hiraku cursed for the hundredth time that day. "I fuckin' hate this!"

She was currently standing on one of her portals, overseeing the damage that Cementoss had just done to the Gunga Mountain Villa. Hiraku could see the rest of the pro heroes fight all the villains below.

Hiraku was gritting her teeth in anger, still furious about her orders from the higher ups. They let her stand by and wait until Shigaraki showed up, but they also wanted her to remain far from Jaku Hospital.

They did not want the villains to sniff her out or else their plan would fail. And Hiraku knew that; she knew that if she showed up with her portals then their plan would automatically fail.

She knew all of that but she could not help feeling angry and frustrated. As much as she wanted the plan to be successful, she also wanted to help fight the villains; she wanted to help as much as she could.