"Y/N oh my god! You're awake! I-I thought-" he paused. "Know what never mind. I'm so happy you're okay!"

     He sat down in a chair next to you and told you what had happened that night, and what you missed.

     You notice he never said anything about Streber.

     You manage to whisper out "And Streber?.." You could see a wave of sadness hit Kevin as he paused.

     "Streber.. Is missing half of his arm. Your father.."

      He didn't have to say anything else. You knew what he did.

     You slowly sit up with a groan, and positioning yourself up.

     "Y/N be careful, his knife just barely missed your spine."

     Missed? You paused. Your father never misses.

     You sigh and bring your hand to your head.

     You had such a headache.

     You turn on the TV and watch your favorite TV show while you recovered.

~About 2 weeks later~

After recovering, you were able to go home.

     Finally. You were so happy to be able to lay in your own bed.

     But most importantly, you wanted to see Streber. You had to make sure he was okay.

     Once you and Kevin arrived home, Streber came down the stairs with his arm wrapped in bandages but he was smiling.

     "Y/N! Kevin! Welcome home! I wasn't really able to clean up, I'm sorry-"

     "It's fine, love." Kevin interrupted Streber with a smile.

     You head to your room and close the door as you lay down on your bed.

     You groan as you look at your door.

     You slowly sat up, with a sigh following.

     "What do you want." After what felt like years of sitting in silence, your door opens.

     Your father steps in. "What the hell!?" You watch as your father.. Flinches? He knelt down to stare at the floor. "Y/N I.."

     You just glare at him while you stand up.

     "I know how this looks.. But-" "But fucking what." You interrupt him with a monotone voice.

     He slowly looks up at you with a shook expression.

     "Oh, I know this looks bad, but I have good intentions." You say in a mocking voice.

     "Why are you here. Don't stray. Don't distract." Your father was slow to reply.

     "I was helping Streber recover." "Bullshit! You don't give a fuck if he lives or dies! You almost fucking killed Kevin!"

     Your father slowly looks back down tears falling onto the floor.

     You scoff as your father's body starts to shake.

     You want to comfort him and tell him you're sorry.

     But you can't. You were too mad.

     I mean, he almost killed people who might as well be your fathers at this point.

     You sigh. "Get out."

     You point to your door as he stands up and walks out.

     You sit back on your bed, grabbing a pillow and scream into it starting to tear up.

     You wipe your tears and sigh. You laid your pillow back down, and fell asleep staring at your old butcher toys.