"Good man, stay with Bonnie please" Bonnie went to argue but stopped when she noticed Raven's glare, making the girl pout and sit on the desk with her arms crossed over her chest. George looked at his daughter in amusement and placed a soft kiss on the crown of her head, making the girl smile slightly before the pout reappeared. Any affection her parents showed her could easily make her day a whole lot better, not that she made it easy for them a lot of the time, she was just as stubborn as they were, especially when it came to their safety.

"We will be there long before you but you need to drive in case Elena is hurt" The brothers weren't too thrilled with the plan but agreed nonetheless, they all watched as Raven and the twins disappeared with a crack.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
The trio appeared at the edge of the property, the area was overgrown with tall grass and plants and the building was old and cracked. Once, the area and building were most likely beautiful but due to neglect and abandonment, it looked generations too old.

"Come on" George whispered as they pulled out their wands, making their way into the manor with a silencing spell on them so their footsteps and scent aren't detected. As they walked further into the home, they could hear two voices and they grew slightly concerned when none of them was Elena's.

They used the invisibility spell so they could enter the room without being detected. They saw two figures, one man and one woman and they could tell they were old vampires, much older than the Salvator brothers. The woman had short brown hair that flicked up at the ends and quite frankly, she was quite beautiful. The man had a slight beard and his hair was covered with a cap, though they could see his hair was a slightly lighter brown than the woman's. They watched curiously as the man began to fidget with his jumper, it was clear that he was in distress and made no attempt to be otherwise. The woman, on the other hand, was laid back and calm, but her eyes betrayed her true feelings and it showed that deep down, she was feeling the same as him.

"How's the girl?" The woman asked as she picked up one of the many dusty books that lay on the large table.

"Still passed out"

"You didn't touch her, did you?" The man looked at his friend with an offended expression.

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?" This piqued the trio's curiosity and they silently made their way down the staircase and into the room, making sure to stay close to the walls.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works" This seemed to be the wrong thing to say because the male vampire threw a book across the room, making it hit the wall with a bang.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" For some unknown reason, the name sent a pleasant chill down Raven's spine. She looked down at her wrist and noticed the initials 'E.M' and wondered if perhaps this Elijah was one of her mates.

"They said he got it" The woman shrugged. Both vampires had not noticed Elena waking up, nor did they notice her trying but failing to escape. She managed to step on a creaky floorboard that alerted the duo.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong, understood?" Raven felt her lips twitch in an amused smile, she looked up at the twins and her smile widened when they noticed they were holding back their laughter.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena demanded an answer. The woman raised her eyebrow and leaned closer slightly.

"He's your worse nightmare"

The trio listened carefully to their conversation, it was revealed that the two vampires were delivering Elena to an original vampire called Elijah in hopes they can trade her for their freedom. They grew slightly worried when they heard that Elena's sacrifice would be the key to breaking the sun and moon curse, they knew Stefan would never allow it and they could only hope he wouldn't get hurt or worse, killed because of his hero complex.