A Start Of A Mystical Adventure (Remake)

The Age Of Quirks. . . A special super power that first appear in China with a newborn baby, who emanated light from their body. After that incident happened, many more people around the world began to manifest these special abilities. . . Then a superhuman society was born with the age of Heroes and Villains made as well.

This is a story about Izuku Into The Dragon Ball World

Izuku: MAMA! PAPA! IT'S TIME!!

As then, a small little boy barged into a room excitedly. The small young boy's hair was a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair, eyes large and somewhat circular, with irises the same green color as his hair. The young boy also had freckles on both sizes of his cheeks, with a shape of a diamond.
The room that the little boy barged into, was his parents room. Both adults slowly groaned, as the light from the other room entered theirs. Both parents slowly wake up, due to Izuku's excited demeanor.

Inko: *Yawns* Honey, wake up... It's time to take Izuku to the Quirk Doctor later today. . .
Hisashi: Hmm~ Alright sweetie, ju-*Yawns* just five more minutes, pleasssssse~.

Inko Midoriya was a slim woman, who had shoulder length hair. Hisashi Midoriya was slim with a somewhat muscular build, he also had the unique shape of freckles on both sizes, just like his son.
As Hisashi pretended to go back to sleep, his son had other plans which made Inko giggle at the action.

Izuku: No~ Papa.! Please wake up.!
Hisashi: OOF!

The little green haired boy jumped on top of his father, causing him to spit out a little bit of fire, but fade quickly as it came. Hisashi then looks towards the green messy haired boy.

Hisashi: Hahaha... Alright, alright, I was just joking Izu, but we should at least get some breakfast. Before we go to the Quirk Doctor.
Izuku: *Giggling* Okay papa.!

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛

Doctor: I'm sorry kid but you should probably give up.

The small white room then fell into dead silence, as a small action figure of All Might fell onto the floor, where little Izuku was sitting. After the sound of plastic hitting the floor, both parents had a hint of worry and confusion on their faces.

Hisashi: What... Doc, does that mean there's something wrong with my son. . ?
Inko: Most of the other kindergartners and his class have already begun to show signs of manifesting. But, he still hasn't. . .

Doctor: Hmm? Excuse me for a second, but my records say that you two are fourth generation quirk user's right? If I may ask, what power's do you two have?

Hisashi: Yes, of course. Our quirks are nothing too special, I can simply breathe fire.
Inko: As for me, I can pull or float small objects towards me. They're useful enough, I suppose. . .

Doctor: Normally, by the age four, he would have manifested one of those Quirks, or some combination of the two. In the past, when Quirks first started showing up, many early research studies were published.
It became common practice to see if the pinky toe was missing a joint or not. When parts of the body aren't used, they're deemed unnecessary. People who didn't have the joint were thought to be a newly evolved form.

Both parents listened carefully, they both observed Doctor, as he pointed towards an X-ray of Izuku's left foot that was on the wall.

Doctor: You can see by looking at this X-ray that little Izuku had two joints. In this era of Quirks, that is quite rare and unusual to see that in this day and age, *sigh* I'm sorry to say this, but that means little Midoriya has no Quirk or will be developing one anytime soon. . .