I picked out a simple black romper and a sweater to go with it. To style it up I got some white boots and a white purse as well.

After I got dressed I looked at my jewelry and got my Vivian Westwood necklace and a chain. I also got my glasses since I was going to be driving and in class.

I went back to my bathroom and took the band off my head and sprayed some Chanel perfume to finish the look. I walked out of my room and grabbed the keys off the key rack and went out the door.

I locked it and headed to my white BMW m4. I got in and played some music. I pulled out and was on my way to pick up Lyric since her car was in the shop.
(Aunesti's car picture at top)

Aunesti Love Clarke
9:28 am
September 9, 2022

Breakfast at Tiffanys, Atlanta

"Oouuu this is noiceee" Lyric said while looking at the outside of the restaurant.

"It iss its givin boujee," I said while she nodded.

"Rightt, oh can you take my pictures over here," She said while smiling at me and giving me her phone.

"Yeah I'll take some," I said with a chuckle. She said ok and I told her to start posing. I snapped some pictures and she chose some that she liked.

"Ouu girl if this nursing shi doesn't work out be a photographer because these fye." She said still looking at her phone and walking inside.

I laughed and we went up to the front since we had reservations.

"Hello, reservations under Clarke."

"Yes I see, come follow me to your table." The man said while looking at me and Lyric with lust.

This gon be fun

He showed us to a section where there was a cute little table with 2 chairs. a window next to it, and florals.

"Thank you, umm Anthony," I said looking at his name tag.

"Your welcome ladies and here are your menus. Do you need anything else at the moment?" He said kindly.

"Yes, can we get the drink menus," Lyric said while she held out her fake ID and I pulled out mine as well.

"Of course, I'll go get them right away." He said walking away

"Girl he was most definitely eye fucking you." Lyric said. I laughed "I doubt it"

"Girl you see how fine you look if I was gay I would most definitely take you home with me." We laughed as the man came back.

"Here you are, please take your time." He smiled and left again.

"I'm about to post those pictures you took, post the ones I took of you too." Lyric said.

"Oh yeahh, I forgot."

"Horrible ass memory." She said and we started laughing

lyricslife

swipe

Liked by aunestilove and 55,671 others

lyricslife Breakfast Date 👯‍♀️
pics by @aunestilove

View all 1346 comments

aunestilove mystery date🫣

aunestilove

swipe

Liked by zaibandz and 48,341 others

aunestilove "You know you are growing when you stop tripping over problems and start walking over it." YB

View all 1875 comments

moneybag.ak Girl go to class😒
↪️ zaibandzz Right before I call up Ja
↪️ aunestilove im grown get out my comments

bigdaddykion YB dickrider
↪️ aunestilove su you inlove wit sza

(who isnt tho😫)

After I posted that my dad called me...

———————————————————————

Ak and Zai done snitched on my good sis Aunesti😞
Excuse mistakes and enjoy