A Lot Like Love - Part 3

Start from the beginning

V-"No.What was I thinking in dream.I have lost it."

He threw pillow and looked for some water.Gulping it from bottle.He emptied rest of bottle on his head.Drenching himself.

V-"Cool down Vikram.Cool down.I will be fine."

It was morning and Mani was waiting for Vikram to wake up.They were losing time and he didnt wanted to waste single minute.He had to ask her about yesterday.And tell something.He was checking time on his watch.When saw Vikrams gym trainer in garden area.Along with him was Sakshi.

M-"What are they doing here?"

He took quick steps and stopped there.Seeing them doing Yoga.Sakshi was instructing something to trainer.While he was being an ardent listener.

M-"May I know whats happening here?"

Trainer got up hearing Mani's voice and Sakshi too fixed herself.She was properly dressed for yoga with mat.

S-"Good morning.We were doing yoga.You can join us too.Its good for health.Specially for mental health."

M-"What mental health.You.You think I need help?

Sakshi tried to hide her smile.She was playing along and she couldnt.Stop grinning seeing irritation on his face.From time she have seen him he was always.Sulking or tensed.

GT-"Yes Sir.It will be helpful for you.Sakshi Garu have given me some quick tips.And these helped me alot."

M-"Shut up.You are here to train Vikram.Not for all these.Go and get everything ready.Learning tips.Huh."

The trainer made sad face and went away from there.Sakshi shook his head and picked her mat and things.Mani was about to go when heard her from back.

S-"Mani Garu.Actually I had to give you something.Yesterday when you came to my room.You must have dropped this.Its your right?"

Mani widened his eyes seeing his handkerchief on her hand.She had playful smile on her face.He was fumbling.Making it worst his name was written on that piece of cloth.Cursing the day he brought it.

M-"I.I.Actually.I cant remember.When it."

S-"Its okay.From next time if you feel like playing with your nephew.You are always welcome.You have all rights."

She gave him handkerchief and an understanding look.Before leaving from there having water from her sipper.Mani felt dizzy first getting fact she knew he went to her room.Secondly her words made him frown.His nephew?

M-"She is.Dangerous."

He cursed himself and wanted to throw handkerchief.But looked around clearing his throat.As he was walking he bumped into Goswami.

M-"Cant you see Goswami?Or sleep walking on day time."

G-"Sir I was looking for you only.I have a very important information for you."

M-"You and anything important.Doesnt go with each other.Say."

G-"Sir early morning I saw Vikram Sirs cook preparing special breakfast for Sakshi Garu.And he took it himself to her room."

M-"What?Why will he do all this for her.I called him for Vikram here."

G-"Sir this is what I wanted to tell you.Actually Sakshi Garu was busy taking care of baby so."

Mani glared at him and he gulped hard.

M-"Sakshi Garu?Ahh.Need to end this drama soon."