"Then do enlighten me on how you lost over three million dollars in cocaine? You came back completely empty handed, and then we hear from our insider that our competition in Arizona's profits went up over 200% in one weekend? Yeah fucking right," I scoff.

"God I fucking hate when they beg," Zayn looks at me from behind the guy's chair. "So annoying. You knew what you were getting into when you signed up for this. No one forced you to do anything. So now you get to reap the consequences."

"Zayn, would you like to do the honors?" I gesture to him.

"Thanks brother. I'm going to duct tape his mouth shut, I can't think when they're screaming."

Zayn starts by breaking the man's fingers on his left hand, while I stand with my gun out, really just trying to look intimidating.

"You coming to Eddie's tonight?" Zayn asks me, as the man squirms in his seat in front of us.

"Is she going to be there?" I roll my eyes.

"Cassie? Yeah man, I still don't get what your deal is with her."

"She's annoying."

"You comin or not? Who cares if she's there? You can ignore her the whole time for all I care, Gianna and Joey will be there too." He begs me.

"We'll see. You fuck her yet?" I ask casually as I step in take over the job for Zayn.

"Nah, trying but she's been hesitant. I can be patient," he winks.

After three long hours of breaking every bone in this scum's body, he's finally a fucking crumpled dead mess on the floor. Once we're sure he's kicked the bucket, Zayn opens the door to the back room and steps out, leaving the door open. He sticks two fingers in his mouth to whistle loudly at the other basement distributors, all covered in hazmat suits.

"All of you, over here, now!" Zayn yells. The workers pile in front of the door, their eyes widening at the scene. The room is soundproof, so they definitely didn't hear the commotion going on. Some of these people have seen some shit, considering we typically hire ex prisoners who either don't care if they go back or have experience already in this line of work. Some of them are just people down on their luck, unable to get a real job for one reason or another, so we take them in and pay cash under the table. Jim will usually forge documents if they ever need anything to provide proof of employment to help them get housing, food, etc.

It's actually a really nice program we got going on, if you can get past the whole illegal thing.

"Listen up!" Zayn gets their attention again as they start whispering and and crowding around closer to the door. "Let this be an example. If we catch any of you pulling any shady shit, this will look like a walk in a fucking flower field compared to what we'll do to you. Are we clear?"

The group is silent, staring back at us with open mouths, some slowly taking steps back in fear.

"I said, are we clear?" Zayn says through his teeth.

They break out to a chorus of "yes" and "yes sir's" quickly.

"Fantastic! Now get back to work, we have a lot of shit to make up for after this asshole put us in the hole," Zayn snaps at them, shooing them away.

The rest of the day passed by uneventfully as usual and Jim said he was going to let us leave early, but here we are two hours after closing finishing paperwork because Jim had to meet with a client at the last minute. Zayn is working upstairs multitasking to finish some basic closing things and I'm down in the basement with one others distributor still here, taking inventory of our supply.