Chapter 68: The End of the Road

"Help!"

I walk out into the living room and see Pauly sitting by himself. His face was all red and glossy. "What did you do?" I asked him.

"I burnt my face off." He says.

I got closer to look at his face and held it with both of my hands. "Did it peel?" I asked him.

"So it peeled and then I exfoliated, then burnt the part that I peeled. Pauly D problems.

I hate to say this to him because tanning is like a routine for Pauly, one of the many qualities I like about his body. "I think you need to take a break from tanning, baby." I told him. "Let me give you a popsicle to put on that face." I left and open the freezer and grab three bars of popsicles and handed it to him.

|•~•|

Tonight we are finally heading to Karma as our official day back from seaside

Tonight we are finally heading to Karma as our official day back from seaside. Everyone had split up and did their own thing and I kinda just wandered around. I sat at the bar for a good hour, but I didn't get a single buzz so I just left. I hid in the upstairs balcony where I peed. No one really goes up there unless to like clean or something.

Pauly ends up finding me. "You wanna head home?" He asked me. I nodded my head and grabbed his outstretched hand then we descend down the stairs and out of the club walking home.

When we got home Pauly pulled me to the smush room and he went hard.

"I may be depressed but i can never pass up a nice hard fuck. That shit knocked me out, son." I laughed.

|•~•|

I woke up to shaking on my shoulders. "Tina, have you seen my diamond chain?" Pauly says lowly.

"You're what?" I asked again stretching my sore body, I feel so fucked up right now, what did he do to me.

"My chain, I had took it off before I put you down, and I can't find it." He repeats more specifically.

I exhaustingly reach inside my hair and tugged out this necklace that somehow ended up in there. "Is this it?" I asked and I see him jumping in joy.

"I love you." He tells me as he puts his chain around his neck. "Okay, back to sleep, sorry." He kissed my head and quietly went out the room.

|•~•|

After I woke up again, I looked around and not a lot of people were here, must be at work

After I woke up again, I looked around and not a lot of people were here, must be at work. Jenni suddenly comes up to me. "Wanna go to the spa?" She asked me.

"Yeah, sure I'm ready when you are." I agreed.

We left and went to the nearest spa in the area. Once we got checked in it was nice. "So what's been going on with you? Pauly says that you're feeling extremely homesick." She asked me.

"I've been in a shit mood ever since that party. I have been living in this country by myself since I turned 18 and gotten the green stamp of approval to move and live in the states for however long I want. After seeing my family again in Italy, I'm not sure I want to be here anymore." I told her.

"But what about us? Do you consider all of us as family, even Pauly?" She asked me.

"Of course I do. Despite the shot we all go through at the end of the day I would do anything for you guys. But it's not the same. I see you guys everyday, I can't see my own family everyday." I tried to explain.

"It sounds like you made up your mind." She states.

"I think I did." I agreed.

"If you do end up leaving, will you come back?" She asked.

I hesitated, would I be able to come back? "I don't know." I said unsure.

|•~•|

I sniff as I start to pack up all my clothes in my luggage. It hurts to leave but I'm dying on the inside just being here. I can fake a smile all I want, it won't make anything okay.

Everyone had left to go to the club, everyone except Pauly.

I walked out the room and ordered a cab for me. "Hi I need a cab for Rhode Island. Okay thanks." I hung up and then looked up and see Vinny standing there waiting.

"You're leaving too?" He asked me and I nodded my head. "My sister is coming to pick me up."

Pauly ends up walking over to us at the duck phone hearing our conversation. "Are you sure this is what you guys want to do?" He asked us.

"Yeah, we're not happy being here anymore. It's what best for the both of us." Vinny spoke for the both of us.

After helping Vinny pack his bags, his sister came and we hugged him goodbye. Not long after my cab had showed up and I was stuck in a tight hug with Pauly. "Please tell me your coming back." He whispers.

I cry and hug him tighter. "I don't know." I say. I feel a wet drip slide against my cheek and I knew it wasn't mine.

"Promise me you'll come back." He says.

"I promise." I say and he pulls me into a hard kiss. It took a good 5 minutes before I had to pull away for air. "Bye Pauly." I waved goodbye and got in the cab driving back home.

"Nothing breaks my heart more than seeing Pauly cry, because he never cries. It's so hard to leave him like that, but I need to focus on myself right now." I cried.