Chapter 30: Are We Family?

(As a apology for not writing the last 2 days and forgetting to publish it yesterday, here's an update😛😛)

I cocked my arm back and sent a strong punch to Sam's face. She immediately fell to the floor and I quickly got on top of her. She kept grabbing my wrist holding me back while she recovers, so I had my left hand on her face stabbing around her mouth or something with my nails. She let go of my right wrist and pulled my haired which did nothing for me because I was able to wham her with my dominant arm.

I can feel multiple hands grab me and pull me off of Sam. I was able to send a kick to her stomach before we separated. I look at the damage and see her lip is once again busted, bleeding from the mouth. That same eye were I punched her earlier back in Miami, yeah that was swollen again. She has a few scratches on her face that we're getting red as well. Basically, she got her ass beat.

"Dumb bitch." Deena says.

"All you do is talk shit, but when the time came to put money where your mouth is, you can't do it. All you did was held my wrist back and pull my hair because you can't fight. Pick and choose your battles you dumb cunt because I am not it." I said.

Like honestly keep me the fuck away from Sam. I don't know how many times I can fight somebody before they decide to just leave. "Time to head to bed everyone, too much has happened." Vinny says.

Him and Pauly guide me to our room and we just chilled in the bed together. "Did you get stronger or something? What the hell was that?" Vinny asked.

"It's called anger management. Pauly was dead serious about sending me there because of a little mishap that happened at a club one time." I explained.

"She's supposed to be taking it seriously." Pauly says and I can hear the warning he gave me in that tone.

"I am taking it seriously. It's just certain things that really makes me angry, like Sam." I defended myself.

"So all that backed up anger went to you beating the shit out of Sam?" Vinny asked.

"Pretty much. Apparently counting numbers down from ten and doing my little woosah helps a bit." I say.

We continued our talk before we got tired and went to bed.

|•~•|