10!

It was a tiring day. You and Shinichiro already head back the room while everyone was still outside drinking. After your night routine, you slumped down the bed.

Shinichiro walked toward you and covered your body with a blanket. He went back the table and poured himself another batch of beer.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?" You asked.

"Nah. I don't want to."

You got up the bed and hugged him from behind. " Bring out the cuff."

He didn't brought it with him knowing he won't be able to use it. There's no way he'd let anyone know he had developed this kind of behavior.

Your hand reached for his and guided him toward the bed. You forced him to lay down and you snuggled closer. Your fingers intertwined, face buried on the crook of his neck.

"If you plan to watch after me the whole night then i'd prefer it this way. I love your warmth."

A soft chuckle escaped him. "You're teasing me y/n." His hand brushed up your thigh. "What would you do if i lose control and take you right now? Hmm?"

"How about i make my move first?" Your hand found its way toward his bulging cock, fingers crawling softly teasing him.

You leaned closer your lips slightly gazed his earlobe. "I want to make you cum..."

"Fuck..." he mumbled.

You went atop him straddling on him. Rubbing your clothed pussy on his hardness. His breathing hitched he held on your waist. Just when the two of you starting to feel heated, a sudden knock startled you both.

He suddenly flipped you and covered your mouth. "Sshh... ignore it."

"Y/n are you asleeeeeppp???? Let's drink moorreee~" Saki yelled from the other side of the door.

She was so drunk and persistently calling for you. Shinichiro ignoring it completely proceeds on removing all your clothing. You covered your mouth to prevent the lewd voice that might spill out. He hungrily latched on your exposed titty while his hand was busy playing whats between your legs.

Purple marks were left on where he bit and nibbled. He's marking you as if he owns your whole body. You felt wanted and needed. Him leaving marks on you equals to being possessive over you. He wants you all for himself only.

As you heard him zip down, you eyed him half lidded. He started stripping leaving none of his clothing. He leaned on you for a moment and whispered "Ride me."

You got up and switched places with Shinichiro. He sat on the bed leaning his back on the headboard. You went on his lap, lining your cunt on his hardness. Your velvety wall slowly stretches as you sunk down on him. He let out a breathy moan as he felt his whole thing inside you. His hands on your waist not letting you move for a while.

"Shin, let me move..." you whispered so that the drunk Saki behind the door won't hear you.

His grip loosened and you started grinding slowly. Your wetness makes it glides smoothly you felt nothing but pleasure. "Fuck it...." he mumbled in between his soft moans.

You leaned your boobs toward his chest. As you started to bounce on him harder and faster, you held on his shoulders to keep your balance. Shinichiro noticed how you keep on biting your lower lip to prevent your moans.

Mmm~ he sealed your lips with his as you keep on moving your hips rapidly. His cock twitched inside you and in few hard bounce, he spurted his seed inside you and climaxed together.

You did not let him pull out immediately and kept on cockwarming as you moaned in each others mouth. When he pulls away from the heated kiss, he leaned his forehead on your shoulder. His heartbeat fast, same goes for you.

He lifted you slowly and his cum dripped out your hole. Grabbing the tissue, he cleaned you up first before he did for himself.

Feeling tired you slumped down the bed beside him and dozed off immediately. A soft chuckle came out from his mouth as he saw how tired you got by doing all the work.

"Y/nnn~~~ come ouuttt theereee" a slurred voice was once again heard from outside.

"Saki what the hell are you doing there? Why are you sleeping in such a place?" It was Wakasa.

He picked up the drunk Saki infront of your door and it became quiet finally.

Shinichiro covered your naked body with a blanket. He stood up and went straight toward your bag. You're dead asleep and he took all your birth control pills. The moment he got it, he went to the toilet and poured everything on the bowl flushing it.

A smile with malice was formed on his face.

If everything failed, then all it takes is to hit the RESET button....

I'll build back what i lost...

----///----