17!

As Shinichiro took Manjiro on a road trip which was intended for him to find you, the supposed accident did not happened. His fate already changed.Now, he needs to change another one or else he won't see you again.

He has his back leaned on the couch waiting for you to come out the shower. His mind was full of thoughts about you, his family, the future for all of you.

Few minutes later and you came out with just a towel wrapped around your body. Shinichiro almost got choked by his own saliva after he saw you.

"Go put on some clothes."

"Why?"

Shinichiro exhaled heavily. He really can't imagine the big personality gap he is seeing right now. But he doesn't hate it. He would embrace every inch of you.

You walked toward him and sat beside him. Your eyes were set on the floor. "Why are you helping me?"

"Do we need a reason to help someone troubled?" He reasoned. "I'm not that cold hearted to let a young woman sleep on a park"

"You turned down my money... could it be you want something else as a payment?"

"Something else like?"

You pushed him down the couch and hovered slowly. The towel wrapped around your body loosened and fell. "My body..."

His eyes scanned your naked body above him. You had lots of bruise and marks of abuse. "Do you usually offer your body whenever someone do good to you?"

You shook your head. "No one did good to me."

It was the first time you felt someone reached their hand to you. And it's confusing you. Do people help without anything in exchange?

Shinichiro is suppressing his carnal desire. He wants to take you but he doesn't want you getting the wrong idea that he's only after your body.

"If you don't take me tonight, someone else might..." you said as you grind your lower part on his clothed manhood.

"Fuck..." he frustratedly pulled his own hair fighting the urge to give in to your temptation.

You chuckled softly as you saw his reaction. He was already rock hard but still restraining himself to take you.

Shinichiro's sanity snapped. You felt his hand held on your back while the other one on your hip. He suddenly flipped you and caged your body below him.

"Say you're just teasing me. Because if you dont, i'd fuck you for real..."

You felt you won't have any regret if you'd give yourself to this man. Not just because he was kind to you. Somewhere inside your heart, you know how genuine this person is. Just an intuition tho.

"I'm not teasing you... i'm seducing you."

He pecked your lips. His hand found its way on your breast and squeezed it. A soft moan escaped your mouth. You don't know how much he missed touching you. His lips slowly trailed down to your neck planting soft kisses. He knows he can't leave any mark.

Shinichiro noticed how you were squeezing your legs together. He hung one of your leg on his shoulder and saw how you were already dripping wet. "Lewd girl..."

His finger teased your slit and played circle on your clit. Eyes were fixed on your face watching how you react to his touch. He slowly inserted his index finger on your hole and felt how tight it is.

"It hurts..." you whimpered.

He pulled out his finger. "Should i stop?"

You shook your head. "No. Don't..."

Shinichiro got off above you and removed every piece of his clothing. He hovered back above you and you felt him line his hardness on your entrance. "This would hurt a little..." He sealed your lips and you felt his tongue slipped inside your mouth.

As you were busy responding to his kiss, he pushed his length slowly inside you. It's definitely not the first time he was inside you but this felt different. You're so tight. Your walls squeezing him.

You moaned in between the kiss as he slowly pounds on you. It's painful but yet pleasurable. Tears welled up on your eyes as you felt this for the first time.

He started thrusting faster and harder. The sound of skin slapping filled the room.

You felt a knot on your stomach as he pounds deeply and came all over his member. Not being able to take your velvety walls squeezing him, he also came not long after you releasing his seed deep inside you. To ride out his orgasm, he continued to rock slowly.

Shinichiro cursed under his breath as he fell atop you. He buried his face on your neck and mumbled. "I'm sorry, i came inside."

You wrapped your arms around his figure which surprised him. He remembered the timeline where you always gave him your warm comfort.

"It's okay. It's my safe day. But you have to buy me a plan B pill. I can't get pregnant while i still live with my mother. "

"So you're willing to get pregnant if i take you away from there?"

"I don't know. As you see i'm not that affectionate of a person. I don't fit to be a mother. I could never give someone the warmth they deserve. "

A soft chuckle escaped him. "You shouldn't see yourself like that. I know how beautiful you'd bloom as a woman. I'd assure you that.

A butterfly was once a cocoon. You'd grow your wing when the right time comes...