Episode 122 from Ash's and Goh's perspective

Start from the beginning

Goh: you picked grookey? Good choice (petting grookey)

Vic: yeah. Then I'd evolve it all the way up to a rillaboom like Leon did and get it to gigantamax

(We see Toria by gengar and dracovish as she plays with dracovish's lower jaw and gengar's tongue)

Goh: well first you're gonna have to evolve it into a Thwackey.

Vic: right and then we'll use a move that's just as cool to 10 million volt thunderbolt.

Cynthia: I'm sure you can.

Vic: Cynthia what was your first Pokémon?

Ash: you know, I don't even think I know that.

Cynthia: (petting Garchomp) this one right here. We've been on plenty of adventures since it was a gible 

Ash: yeah?

Goh: I thought you could only choose piplup, chimchar or turtwig?

Ash: well (Y/N) has Dragonite.

Goh: yes but those were different circumstances since it came from an egg and was gifted to him

Cynthia: garchomp has quite a similar story 

Toria: an egg?

Vic: please! Tell me everything about it!

(We see gengar has Pikachu, grookey and Toria on it with dracovish looking at them as it raises its flippers up and down whilst we see Dragonite flying about, Sirfetch'd practicing it's sword technique and skill and Lucario punching and kicking the air as the trainers and kids sit down to talk)

Cynthia: with Pokémon eggs, you never know what'll come from them right.

(Flash back start)

(We see Cynthia as a kid holding an egg as we cut to her in sleeping attire and sleeping)

Cynthia (present): and anticipating what kind of Pokémon will emerge, it's so exciting! 

(We see her as a child during the day sat down with the egg in her lap as they are reading a book as we cut to them indoors looking out a window as the rain pours down heavily outside)

Cynthia (present): I did everything I could to keep it warm and when the time came, this is who hatched.

(We see the egg glow and becomes a gible, as we cut ti child Cynthia looking happy as she has picked up gible who is also happy)

Cynthia (present): I was beyond overjoyed.

(Flash back end as we see Toria chasing after Pikachu)

Ash: actually my Lucario came from an egg too

Goh: and a very strange egg it was.

Cynthia: strange?

Vic: what do you mean?

Goh: it wouldn't hatch, no matter who came for it. It went to lots of different regions and still couldn't figure it out but then the egg called out to Ash.

Vic: woah!

Ash: true and then I felt some kind of aura coming from it.

Vic: (approaches Lucario) they call Lucario the aura Pokemon don't they, you're so awesome.

Cynthia: Ash, maybe it was waiting for you.

Ash: you think so?

Cynthia: actually, I've heard rumours. They were talking about that strange egg (looks at Lucario) so that was you.