Episode 122 from Ash's and Goh's perspective

Start from the beginning

Goh: sorry we interrupted you

Cynthia: don't be. We're just fine. I'd say with that enthusiasm you're making final preparations for our match.

Ash: yeah I am. Does that mean you are too?

Cynthia: I am. (Looks at her garchomp) now, try flying.

(Her garchomp jumps into the air and starts flying about in the air as it lands back onto the ground and starts slashing at he sir and stuff)

Cynthia: alright, we're not done. (Her garchomp stops as she walks over and starts pressing on it's back)

Goh: is that... a massage?

Cynthia: yes, it's part of our pre battle routine. This is how you maintain muscle balance which allows for greater ease of movement.

(We see garchomp likes it)

Ash: it looks like it feels good.

Goh: Cynthia knows best.

Cynthia: right, one more time!

(Garchomp flies into the air and is faster)

Ash: woah it's even faster than before!

Goh: talk about a quick change! 

(Garchomp lands and it's strikes are faster too)

Ash: that's confidence!

Cynthia: sure is. (Puts a hand on garchomp) Good form.

Girl: wow! Amazing! All those Pokémon! (Starts to come over)

Boy: (tries to stop her) hey you shouldn't!

Cynthia: it's fine, come on over.

Ash: hey, you must love Pokémon.

Girl: I sure do (we see Pikachu come over to them) Pikachu! (Tries to reach for Pikachu but is stopped by her brother)

Ash: go on, you can say hello.

(She manages to reach Pikachu as she picks up Pikachu and hugs and pets it)

Girl: awww so cute. (She puts Pikachu down and approaches Dragonite) and this Pokémon is a Dragonite right? You're so big! 

Ash: (looks at the boy) why don't you come and meet it too.

Vic: thanks so much, my names Vic. (Pointe at the girl) Toria is my little sister.

(A/N): as a Brit I feel a disturbance in the force, who dares disturb me from drinking tea and  eating my fish and chips!!!

Ash: hi, I'm Ash.

Goh: and I'm Goh.

Cynthia: I'm Cynthia, nice to meet you.

Vic: hey you're both in the masters 8, I've seen every battle so far!

Ash: wow thanks!

Vic: cheering for anybody?

Vic: you see, I'm a big, big fan of Leon and now Pikachu too!

Ash: huh? Pikachu?

Vic: 10 million volt thunderbolt! Do you think I can do that?

Goh: hmmm, I'm not sure. That's a very special move Pikachu can use because it's Ash's partner. Those two are a real team, yup, Ash and Pikachu have been together forever. Just like another friend of ours, he's called (Y/N) and his partner is a Dragonite.

Girl: yeah I saw that Dragonite! It looked so cool!

Vic: a partner... my choice, I've decided grookey will be my first Pokémon!