prologue

This is the story of a rich man that got married to the love of his life after overcoming difficulties and despite the odds that kept them away from each other. They gave birth to a bouncing baby boy but the boy's future was in trouble by staying with them.

     They have to give out their child dues to the circumstances and because of the child's future to someone capable but things changed and the capable one show off incapability and start mistreating the child and the child that is meant to be in wealth is in rags.

         Adesewa was given an opportunity to go to the city will change her life  not knowing the opportunity is a life threat but, she gave her sister the opportunity to go in her stead while she will take care of her parents and siblings.

     Few years later, Adebimpe told her sister to come and join her on the city but things changed. When Adesewa learnt of her sister job and how the opportunity was fake and she told herself that she can't do the job. Few months of looking for job, she saw a vacancy at the Jones house and this is how things start changing for her.

      Find out about to this wonderful story in the "Bliss 💯💯😘 of  life".

         Thank you 😊🤗 so much.
  Enjoy the Novel.