FINALE PT.1: THE GEM

PERCY

They were sitting in the big house. Percy told Chiron, Order and Magnus all that happened. Chiron and Magnus told him that happened in Camp Half - Blood after he went. And Order told him about Chaos. After that Chiron and Magnus took them to a big house's room and then to a tunnel. Chiron took a flambeau and spoke something in Ancient Greek that even Percy couldn't understand well.

The door of tunnel opened and revealed a Spiral Staircase. When they reached the bottom, they saw a Blue-greenish gem. "I did as you told, Percy but..." Magnus said. "But the gem won't last long" told Chiron.  "What do you mean?" asked Percy. "I know what's happening to the gem. The gem was taken away from its rightful place. The place where gem was kept was made specifically to sustain the gem" Order said.

Magnus was scared, "Since it holds the universe together." "And it was taken away from its rightful place" continued Chiron. After a pause, Percy completed, "The universe is going to be destroyed...again!" Order had an idea, "Since I am a Primordial, I may be able to sustain its energy. Let me stay here." "No! You are our golden coin in the fight against Chaos. You can't stay here.

Suddenly a roar came from outside the Camp. "I have to stay here" told Order, "You all go. My brother has come."

Percy wanted to take Order with him but he knew that he had to sustain the gem's power ad stop the universe from falling apart and not let their second chance go in vain. Percy, Magnus, Hazel and other campers lined up for the battle. Suddenly a stormy force stuck the Earth. It took a humanoid shape and reduced down to height of 10 foot.  Percy recognized the force as Chaos.

"I could kill you all by just showing my true form. Unfortunately, most of my power is trapped inside the gem. So here I am to retrieve it!" exclaimed Chaos. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" bellowed a voice from the sky. The 12 Olympians and many minor gods came down to Earth. And by Percy's guess, so did the god of other pantheons to their own respective bases on Earth.

"We are the gods of this Earth. How dare you enter in my domain" Zeus exclaimed. "You mean ours, right" Hades, Persephone and Hestia originated from the back. "Dad! You came too" said Hazel. "Not exactly, your actual dad went to the other camp" was the reply from Hades. The minor gods and Hestia fought with the otherworldly forces while the olympians and Hades fought with Chaos.

The team was divided into 4 teams. 10 cabins in each team except one team consisting of only the hunters and one team consisting of nature spirits. First team was led by Percy to fight the drakons but then Clarisse pointed out that her team will do that. So the group led by Percy fought the frost giants. Magnus joined that team.  The hunters led by Phoebe fought with the monsters and then nature spirits fought with the evil demigods and magicians Chaos had gathered in these 100 years.

The fight started and both sides were ruthless towards each other. This was the biggest war ever to be fought in history. Percy fought the frost giants and did everything to defeat them. Hephaestus Cabin brought some kind of Canon balls to defeat them. Percy didn't know who made them and what they really were but he liked them.

Percy and Magnus teamed-up to defeat two of the giants. Percy distracted one of them and Frost giant brought forward his hand onto ground to catch him but just then Magnus climbed and ran up to its shoulder and stabbed at his joint with Jack which really caused it pain. Percy jumped and then slashed at its leg with all his might which made the frost giant stagger towards another frost giant.

Magnus jumped on to the second and jumped down again while cutting whole of frost giant's chest and abdomen. The frost giants fell on each other. Other demigods were also fighting bravely. Percy saw that Chaos was easily repelling the Gods and was much stronger than all of them. Percy had to find way so Order could help them. Percy noticed that now the Blue aura was visible around the big house. They had to defeat Chaos and quickly restore the gem at its rightful place.

Then Percy remembered something about Hestia. She wouldn't fight much in the battle. And Percy was sure that Hestia could control the effect of gem. So he gave her this idea so that Order could fight too.The gods backed up and let Order stand-up against Chaos while they now fought the drakons too. Now Order was there, Percy didn't knew what two brothers fighting could unfold.

ANNABETH

They were fighting the drakons and hoping that Thalia would be alright. It was wrong that they were demigods. They had to defend the world and mortals while they rested. Just then a light came from above and Annabeth saw more than a dozen of figures in the sky. The gods had come to help them. But Annabeth was mad that why couldn't they have helped them earlier.

CARTER

Carter was shocked when the roman gods came to help them, not really. He just hoped that someone had come to help his friends too. The war was on and Carter was scared it was not going to end soon.  He snapped back to reality as they launched the re-engineered canon from the dragon's mouth filled with net which trapped a dozen of superior demons but they started tearing it open with their tentacles.

He and Leo rode Festus the dragon in one of the gaps formed lighted it on fire. Festus joined his wings in defense and then, they rode Festus out of it. And then the area behind them went,

KA-BOOM!

MAGNUS

Magnus saw Percy talking to a greek goddess and taking her to the Big House after their glorifying team-up they had. He saw that blue light stopped from the Big House and then it started again.

Order stepped out of the big house then the two primordials started battling each other.