Clarity

Let's just say that I want to get a tattoo and I want to be clear about my desire about getting a tattoo that would be called Clary and I would say it excuse me and I haven't talked with you I want to get a tattoo and I would say that clear as a bell that is Clarity in my opinion. Being able to get your wants and needs without getting into a fight or being able to beat around the bush is clarity. I despise people who beat around the bush and say this is well maybe I want this or that or maybe I want to do instead of saying just saying I want to get a tattoo for example. Just come out and say it as it is and maybe things will be a lot easier. Clearly can also be used as a way of asking for things like are you doing the smoke alarms if you are may you please warn me beforehand or I'm going to have to report you kind of thing just another example of being clear about what year wants and desires and needs are. For example with the smoke alarms because I have PTSD and still noises drive me up a wall. So I end up always being clear about what I want and what I don't want one smoke alarms are being tested. So that's what I say. It is something that I couldn't be clear with with my father because he was a pain in my butt but with these people I'm able to be more clear about things and exercise Clarity more than anything else cuz they are more clearly showing that they're good people where's my father was a bit of a wimp.
Wimps are people who go around the bars and don't say what they say and they don't say it as it is they don't say what they mean they just do what they want when they want how they want and they just say oh well okay. That is not fine if you want to say something you have to say it as it is even if it's going to hurt someone's feelings this is kind of like going into the lastC I think if you want to be clear about something you got to say it as it is in your mind's eye what it is that you want or need or don't want or need. Like if someone is going to hurt you in any way say no I don't want you to touch me leave me alone or I'll call the police kind of thing these are things that I do all the time to make myself clear in life. I don't have very many examples of clarity but I am very clear about things even on my Christmas wish list. I wanted.. so it was something and I was able to get what I wanted from the big guy right away whereas instead of saying well maybe I want to Barbie doll maybe I want an action figure I'd say well I wanted to Barbie doll and an action figure and a comic book and that would be the end of it and then the next Christmas I'd end up with the actual things that I wanted in the first place. Maybe with a little extra for being honest to begin with Clarity is more or less being saying what you have to say in the first place without beating around the bush and being spineless. Just say it as it is in your mind even if you're going through a rough time say it I'm going through a rough time that's what and people will understand that's what's the important thing about this particular word. Clarity can help you but it'll not condemn you if you are going to use the word clearly and usefully it's a useful word to get what you want need in this case if you're in a rough spot in your life anything maybe I might need some help right now might actually help you or maybe I need some medication to help me through this rough time might actually be Clarity in your own way with her being a meeting around the motion thing is not something that I take very kindly if you're going to say I'm okay you better say that you're okay and that you actually doing okay. Because well for me I'm an empath and a clairvoyant and I can tell when you're not doing so hot. Something that is very important in my opinion to be very clear and up front more or less about what you want need or are feeling at this point in time of your life. I am very clear with my music even though my music is Angelic sounding pop. I do say what is important and what has happened to me in the first place music can be used for clarity to say what you have to say without being around the boss sometimes if you have to say sometimes you want to rip someone's head off citing that from Limp Bizkit they were very clear about what they said. That's why I like listening to the other then they're swearing is that they're very clear about what they say. It is very important to be Clarity and clear about what you have to say even if it's just trying to express yourself in a way like I'm pissed off say it don't say well I didn't like just say I'm upset because of this. And people will understand very simply if you are very clear about what you do this is kind of beating off the meeting path but this is what it is you have to accept the fact that you have to be very communicative and very helpful with being communicative something I've learned and had a hone in my life plenty of times especially when I was a child because I was not very clear about what was going on with me as a child.