Chapter 17

North ended up here last this time, and we are all waiting outside for them to arrive

North ended up here last this time, and we are all waiting outside for them to arrive. They pull into the car park, and Luke helps Sang out of the car. Fuck me. We're all looking like shit in our paintball clothing, but Sang looks amazing. She's wearing those tight, form-fitted leggings we saw at the paintball place and paired it with a top that shows off her boobs. In a fucking fantastic way. She doesn't have massive boobs, but this top manages to accentuate what she does have. Luke catches us looking and drops his wallet. Sang bends over, giving us an amazing view of her ass, and I think I owe him a beer for that alone. Despite being tiny, the boots she is wearing make her legs seem miles long. Fuck me.

"Does she have a jacket?" Brandon asks.

"No," Gabe says, grinning. Fucking hell.

"You look gorgeous," Brandon says, causing her to blush.

We're seated immediately since Victor made the booking. Sang is sitting between myself and Brandon on a really long table that fits us all. North, Silas, and Nathan are opposite. Not to be a pessimist, but I feel like we've arranged this deliberately so Sang is surrounded because we're expecting trouble.

"Hey everyone, my name is Craig," a young man says, smiling as he reaches the table. We all tense when his gaze falls onto Sang, but luckily, she's not paying any attention. We all thought North and Brandon were exaggerating from their meal last time, but it's clear they weren't. This is going to be hell.

How can one little girl attract so much trouble?

"What would you all like to drink?" Craig asks. Sang is too absorbed in her menu, but North orders three drinks, so I am assuming he has ordered for her.

"What about you, little lady?" Craig asks, coming behind North and Silas. This fucking jackass.

I'm the only one who should call her that... although baby girl is a much better nickname.

"Um," she mumbles.

"I've ordered for her," North grates out, his gaze only softening at the thankful smile she gives him.

"Okay," Craig replies, heading off. Dickhead. He might just be being polite, but it seems more than that.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask Sang.

"I don't know," she mumbles. "I always struggle to choose."

"What about mac and cheese?" I ask. I did my best to tamper down the instincts within me to choose a healthy meal, favouring something I think she will eat more of.

"I like that," Sang says, smiling. "Thank you."

"Anytime," I whisper.

"Did you have fun today?" she asks me nervously.

"Yes," I say softly. "It was great. Well done for thinking of it."

"It was Luke's idea," she says, not able to take credit she doesn't think she deserves. "I just went along with it."