chapter 18

Dash's POV

So the girl 10 years ago was her. I thought it was, no wonder she looked so familiar.

I reached into my pocket and thought about the wrapped box I gave to Kristen to give to Zoey after I was gone. I didn't want her to quit again, so this time I'm carefully planning on how to give her the box when I'm dead.

"I need you to do me a favor Kristen" I said to her. She turned to me shocked that I was even talking to her. "Uh hi Dash how can I help you?"

I handed her the box. "I want you to give this box to her when I'm going to die soon or when I'm dead. What ever works for you" I handed her the box.

"Uh sure, gotcha" she nodded.

I smiled at Zoey as she plays with Rebecca. Everything around me seemed to be very blurry all of a sudden. 'Shit, no, please not yet' I thought clutching onto my head. Everything was going right. I don't want everything to be taken away because of my sickness.

I fell onto the floor and before I blacked out I heard Zoey yelled loudly,

"DASH!!!"

Zoey's POV

"Rebecca get Demi right now!" I said in a panic. She nodded and ran at full speed. "Dash you can't die yet! You can't!" I pulled him close to me and tears ran down my face uncontrollably.

"Zoey let go of Dash we need to take him to the emergency room quick. His heart stopped beating again!" Demi told the doctors to prey me off him and carried him in the hospital.

'Don't let him die, please!' I thought. I just remembered everything and then he has a heart attack.

Don't take him away.

XOxoXoxO 4 hours later...

"Zoey are you all right?!" I turned to see Kristen. "I don't know, he's still didn't come out of the emergency room yet" I paced back and forth.

"I don't know if I should give this to you or not yet but Dash told me to give this to you when he's near...death" she went into her bag and pulled out the box I throw at the floor at his room a couple of days ago.

I opened it to see a pass card. I looked at it, what is this for?

I turned it around to see that he wrote a note on it,

Zoey,

By the time you read this, I'll probably be dead or near death, depends on when Kristen decides to give it to you. Don't need to cry over me. It was my fault for not taking medicines like I was suppose to. The last 3 months or so was fun. I had a great time with you, you're the first person to accept me as who I am and tried to help me by being my nurse.

I may not have known you well but I wanted to say, I love you. Weird right? Only 3 months and I fell you you? Well this pass is a pass card to my house. The address is at the front. I want you to see something in there.

Dash

I clutched the hard tightly and more tears slid down. 'Stupid, stupid'

"Dash Jereda you are so stupid! Why don't you take your medicine like you were suppose to?! You knew you might die and you didn't try to get help! I hate you, I hate you so much right now!" I fell on the floor sobbing.

Kristen was by my side in a second, "Zoey I know your in shock now but let's pray he's going to be okay. "

I wished I was as confident as her.