The young man in front of him turned to look at the forest and he saw a dry trail of blood on the side of his face. Hiroki's eyes went toward the other people wandering around the beach, there were some that had blood on their clothing, but others were simply disheveled from where they came from. He knew of the storm from earlier, but he didn't know if that even contributed to them landing on their island. Though, they were lucky to have landed on this side of the island and not the other one.

There were a group of men crouched down right behind the young man as he signaled them to go to the deep end of the beach where a pair of young ladies were wandering off to. He didn't want any of these outsiders to stray from their sight and all of them went to different directions to get a better view of all of these new strangers. They easily maneuvered through the many obstacles in their way since any noise would alert the people of their presence and it would ruin their observations of them.

All they were sent out to do was to gather information and go back to relay the information to the leader and the second-in-command to talk about their next move. And by off chance someone managed to spot any one of them, they would leave without engaging any sort of conversation or altercation with them. The leader would reprimand them for not following protocol in what they did on a daily basis.

His tan hand reached out when Nowaki placed the bag on the rock. This was his chance to look through the contents of the bag and then put it back. He didn't think that there was anything inside of that bag which would truly indicate anyone looked through it.

He almost touched the bag when Misaki exclaimed. "Kusama-san!" His hand retracted back into the shrubs, leaving the bag undisturbed.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Misaki ran to Nowaki, he panted when he stopped in front of him and asked in a fearful voice. "What are we going to do?"

Nowaki answered, "I don't know..." He stared at the horizon and stared at the ocean. "I don't know if anyone will realize that the plane is missing this early, we had a while before we even landed in America since we were going to take that detour."

Misaki sniffled as he tried hard not to cry and clutched the family photo to his chest. "B-But my brother...he is going to be so worried about me, he was always a worry wart when it came to me. He will be panicking when he realizes I'm not at the airport to meet him and Mahiro. We have to get out of here and—" Misaki felt Nowaki pat his shoulder and he looked up at him in shock. "Kusama-san?"

Nowaki turned to him as he gave him a tender smile. "Misaki-san, you need to calm down, well on the outside at least." He motioned to the other scared passengers. "We can't show how dire the situation is to everyone else, trust me, they will panic when they realize that we are not going to be saved that fast. From the looks of the place," He stared at the variety of trees and spotted some plump exotic fruits on the trees. "We are on a tropical island; we might even be near South America if the storm took us more South than I hoped."

Misaki stiffly nodded his head as he moved around Nowaki and placed his messenger bag right beside Nowaki's bag. "Do you have family, Kusama-san? Won't they worry about you when they realize you haven't called them that you made it to your school on time?"

Nowaki shook his head as he smiled bitterly. "I'm an orphan, Misaki-san, I have no one back in Japan." Misaki was shocked at this revelation and was about to comment when Nowaki told him. "I'm used to telling people about this Misaki-san, some have been more accepting than most but there's nothing that can change it. When I was a child, I would always get so angry because I thought I was left by accident and my parents would come back for me. It took one of the older kids to break this illusion and to accept the fact that I have no family, though you can say the other orphans were like family."