Dangerous Mission

(Hi!!!!!! This is my first ever fanfiction so be nice to me <3)

(Baku P.O.V)

         "Hey Bro" "Shut up shitty hair ur so annoying" bakugo always said that to him but it was a lie. He actually liked the company of Kirishima in some way but he didnt know why exactly. "Ur so meannn to me" Kiri Whined. " I said shut up" Bakugo felt bad when he told him that but he didnt care. "Do your homework shitty hair, I don't want you to fail your exam" "So you're saying you care!?" Bakugo was slightly blushing at this point but he hid his face from Kirishima, "Of course I care about your grades it makes me look like a bad tutor if you fail" "Whatever you say BakuBro" Kiri said with a smug grin. "Oh shut up stupid shitty hair" Kirishima kept grinning.

        "BAKUBRO!" Kirishima yelled with a giant smile on his dumb face "What do you want" Bakugo said annoyed "Aizawa is gonna let me go on this big dangerous misson with FatGum and Tamaki Im super pumped bro" Bakugo panicked Dangerous he didt want kirshima to be in danger and not have him there to protect him. "T-Thats really cool dumb hair" "I KNOW RIGHT BRO" Kiri said cheerfully "Y-Yeah w-when do you start this dumb misson thing" "I leave tomorrow its gonna be so cool to go on my first real mission".

(Time skip to next day cause im lazy af)

            Bakugou woke up worried kirishima left for that stupid dangerous misson today. Bakugo went into the living room but on his way he heard something through kiris door. *knocks* "Kiri, are you okay??" "Y-Yeah im ok bro" Kiri said in a shaky voice "Can i come in'' "I guess". He opened the door to kirishima sitting on the ground crying and shaking. He walked over to him. "What's going on shitty hair" "I-It's just I'm kinda s-scared like I don't know so much could go wrong on the mission i could die or FatGum or Tamaki could. it's just i'm kinda scared to go now." 'Shitty hair dont be scared that will hold you back you're gonna do a great job I know you will '' He hugged kirishima tightly hoping to make him more confident even though he was also worried about kirishima going on this mission.

        "Thanks, BakuBro" Kirishima said, sounding calmer now. "Tch.... Whatever your welcome shitty hair, I'm gonna go now." Bakugo got up and left quickly *Talking to himself* "WTF did i just do HUGGING him i never hug people fuck how am i gonna look at him now what if.........im so stupid i hugged him but he thinks it was to comfort him so he still wont know i like him and thats good.......unless he dies on that stupid misson then i'll never get to confess to his dumbass god dammit."

(..........More time is about to be skipped)

                                                                                 A Few Hours Later

                         "Bye guys i'll be back in a few days" Kirishima said "Hopefully' *He said under his breath* *Bakugo watched kirishima walk towards the door* "WAIT A SECOND SHITTY HAIR" *Bakugo got up from the couch and jogged over to where Kirishima stood at the door* "Yeah Bakugou" *Katsuki put his hands on Kirishima's shoulders and looked him in the eyes and quietly said* "Be careful shitty hair i don't wanna lose you" *Kirishima went from grinning to staring a bakugou with an expression bakugou didn't know what meant* "Don't worry Katsuki I'll be okay" *Kirishima looked like he was gonna cry but he didn't* *Bakugo hugged him* "See you after your stupid misson thing" *Kirishima left and Bakugou went up to his dorm.*

                             Bakugo sat on his bed when he saw something on his desk "Oh.........Kirishima left his stupid little stuffed shark keycahin here" *He grabbed the keychain and put it somewhere safe to give to Kirishima when.........if.. He got back. The rest of the day he stayed in his room thinking about kirishima.