"Not enough." Jiang Yanhen grabbed her fingertips, Put it on his lips and peck it, "I can't see enough in this life."

    Gu Yuebo bent his lips, leaned over and kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Sweet words."

    "I always only tell the truth." Jiang Yanhen straightened up, She hugged her into her arms, "I can never love you enough."

    "Nicky." Gu Yuebo gave him a hammer. In order to prevent the two of them from clashing again, she quickly broke away from him and got out of bed.

    With his arms empty, Jiang Yanhen subconsciously felt disappointed. He followed his wife's pace and got out of bed.

    Gu Yuebo went to the bathroom to wash up, while Jiang Yanhen was busy having breakfast in the kitchen.

    After she tidied up, the breakfast was already on the table, and the two casually talked about their daily meal.

    Gu Yuebo picked up his bag, and before leaving, he hooked the man's neck, kissed him and said, "I'm going to work, husband."

    "Well, work is going well, I'll wait for you to come back."

    Jiang Yanhen watched her leave, and then returned Go to the room and turn on the computer to start the day's work.

    ...

    City A, Star Entertainment Building.

    In the corridor, celebrities and entertainers hurriedly passed by, and the air was filled with light or strong fragrance of cosmetics, and there was also the noise of managers urging their own artists to get in the car.

    This is happening almost every day in Star Entertainment. The high-intensity and fast-paced work of star artists is fully displayed in this scene.

    At this time, a figure shook off the crowd, hid in a corner with small steps, heaved a sigh of relief and turned on the phone, first looked around like a thief, and after making sure there was no one, Mimi sent a message on the phone .

    The girl's face was full of sweet hair, but someone patted her shoulder unexpectedly, and then a faint voice sounded—     " Sending a

    message with your boyfriend?"

Sister Huo?"

    Huo Siyu, with short professional hair, glanced at her lightly, and the girl was frightened, "I'm sorry, Sister Huo, I, I didn't mean to..."

    "You are the one I signed recently. Artist, I am very optimistic about you. Do you know what you came to Xingchen for? How long has it been since you secretly talked about love? Are you worthy of your previous efforts?..." The

    girl was crying, sister Huo caught the artist's love method , It's really well-deserved...

    This look is too sharp, it's almost accurate, it's amazing.

    "It's no wonder that you have recently turned down a lot of announcements, and you are not in the mood at work. It is not impossible to fall in love, but can you coordinate work and personal relationships? Do you know how many people's hard work will be destroyed by your behavior? .”

    The girl still said something, but was suddenly interrupted by a beautiful female voice behind her.

    "Siyu, what are you doing?"

    Huo Siyu, who was still serious a second ago, immediately restrained his aura, and instantly turned into a soft and cute little girl, "Sister Bobo, you are here. "