I believe that in the near future, "Apple Entertainment" will become the most authoritative news media account in the industry.

    Putting on her professional attire, she walks with wind and sets off towards her dream.

    ...

    Gu Yuebo just finished a scene, sat down to rest, and his phone buzzed and vibrated.

    When I opened it, the tiredness on my body was gone.

    Jiang Yanhen: 【Do you know what day it is? 】

    It's already summer, and she was so hot that she was so hot that her thinking was dull for a few seconds.

    A question mark slowly appeared above Gu Yuebo's head?

    【What day? ] Gu Yuebo replied casually, thinking about it carefully, it wasn't Valentine's Day, let alone his birthday, because it was three months before his birthday, and she remembered it very clearly, May 23rd.

    It's September now.

    Gu Yuebo unscrewed a bottle of water and took a sip, when Huo Siyu next to him suddenly came mysteriously, "Sister Bobo, do you know what day it is today?"

    "?"

    One or two came to ask her what day it is today what day? So...

    In the blink of an eye, something flashed in Gu Yuebo's mind, and after he realized it, the song "Happy Birthday" suddenly sounded around him.

    At the same time, a group of people came towards her pushing the cake trolley, their faces flashed with excitement, and some of them were familiar fans who often followed the scene.

    Gu Yuebo immediately stood up and greeted them.

    "Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to Bobo~Happy birthday to Bobo~"

    "Oh! Oh! Oh! Happy birthday to Bobo!"

    Huo Siyu stood behind the fans and shouted excitedly.

    Gu Yuebo embraced the excited and tearful fans, "Thank you! Thank you!"

    "To be honest, if Siyu didn't ask me, I wouldn't even know that today is my birthday. Thank you for coming to see me." Gu Yuebo looked at each of them. Personal face, sincerely said.

    "Bobo, let's blow out the candles and make a wish."

    "Yes, yes, the ceremony is indispensable."

    Gu Yuebo clasped his hands under his chin, and made a wish reverently.

    Open your eyes and blow out the candles.

    "Yeah! Happy birthday!"

    After sharing the cake, Gu Yuebo invited everyone to sit in the lounge and rest for a while.

    "Are you tired? Did you come here by car?" Gu Yuebo asked with concern while handing out drinks and ice cream to each of them.

    Li Sha took it carefully, and accidentally met the female star's eyes, and she felt a thump in her heart.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes fixed on her face, his gaze changed from doubt to sudden understanding, and he suddenly called out her name, oh no, it wasn't her name.

    "Huh? It's you, little black fan."

    Li Sha said, "No, Bobo, that's my black history, can you not mention it?"

    Gu Yuebo laughed, "I haven't seen you for two years Right ."

    "Yes..." Li Sha suddenly became nervous, unexpectedly, Gu Yuebo still remembered her, and Li Sha, who was already a member of the society, felt cramped like a little girl again.