"All right, all right, you can ask."

    Gu Yuebo never expected that she would see her parents so soon. She went back to her room and changed her clothes. When she came out, she called Jiang Lin obediently, "Hello, Auntie."

    Jiang Lin With irony in his heart, he took her hand directly, with joy beyond words.

    Gu Yuebo naturally also felt that she liked him, and the two began to chat with each other after asking and answering.

    Jiang Yanhen directly booked a box in the hotel and drove over. Xu Yanlin and Jiang Mu were already standing in the lobby waiting for them.

    Gu Yuebo called his uncle, knelt down and said hello to the child, Jiang Mu hugged her with his chubby little hands, "Ah, beautiful sister, I like you."

    The little guy is so cute, he hugged her without letting go, Gu Yuebo simply hugged her, and Jiang Mu's little mouth suddenly became an "O" shape. The six-year-old kid usually loves to eat snacks, and has grown into a chubby, She weighs more than 50 catties, Jiang Lin can't hold her at all, and Xu Yanlin can only hold her for a while.

    So when he saw Gu Yuebo lift him up effortlessly, he was undoubtedly as surprised as seeing an alien.

    "Oh my god, sister Bobo, you are too powerful!"

    Gu Yuebo carried him into the box, Jiang Mu was reluctant to leave, he felt so secure.

    It wasn't until his brother's deep gaze swept over him, "Come down quickly, I'll let your sister Bobo eat."

    Jiang Mu finally came down reluctantly.

    After sitting down, Jiang Yanhen leaned into her ear and said, "Princess hugging is for my own benefit, and I'm not allowed to hug other people in the future."

    Gu Yuebo suddenly felt amused, "Are you even jealous of your own brother? "The

    man gave her a look, obviously serious, Gu Yuebo chuckled, he was so cute, man, sometimes he is very gentle, sometimes he is very strong.

    But if you like it, just spoil it.

    "Okay, from now on, only the princess will hug you."

    The meal was extremely warm, Gu Yuebo came out of the private room, and was caught off guard by the man who opened the door on the opposite side.

    Gu Yuebo suddenly smiled maliciously at the man beside him, it seems that she is not the only one who saw the parents today.

    Gu Tingye had just finished negotiating business with the client, but as soon as he opened the door, he saw Gu Yuebo and that kid from the Jiang family come out of the private room.

    Jiang Yanhen, who has always been cold and self-sufficient, couldn't help becoming nervous, "Uncle, uncle!"

    Gu Tingye didn't reply to him, but gave Gu Yuebo a resentful look, "When did you return to Beijing? Why didn't you go back first?" Come and see me and your mother."

    "Cough, it's not too late." Gu Yuebo pulled Jiang Yanhen, "Dad, you haven't greeted him yet."

    Gu Tingye then turned his attention to Jiang Yanhen. This man who would snatch his daughter away is very awkward.

    Not really angry, but just not happy.

    "En."

    Gu Tingye responded lightly, and Jiang Yanhen's eyelids twitched.

    At this time, Jiang Lin saw that they were standing at the door and did not leave. As soon as she came out, she met Gu Tingye, "Isn't this Mr. Gu? Long time no see..."