Jiang Yanhen Studio V: Hey, hey, what's the scandal? Let's break up, Gu Yuebo and I are brothers in need, you, Brother Bo, saved me again, we are brothers, so don't be fooled! (Actually, Brother Hen was drunk at the wrap-up banquet last night, and all the on-site staff got too drunk, so I had to let the only sober Bogo give me a ride, nothing else.)

    This full screen is full of "brothers" As soon as Weibo came out, all worldly desires disappeared.

    Jiang Yue cp: Thank you, I'm suddenly wilted.

    Jinyu cp: After all, it's still be.

    Jiang Yanhen just wanted to pull him out of his phone and beat him up.

    "Okay, don't be angry, Lin Xiao's Weibo is also for your sake, this time it won't work, let's find another chance next time."

    Gu Yuebo comforted him.

    we can only do this.

    Jiang Yanhen turned off the phone regretfully.

    As soon as it was clarified that Weibo came out, the melon-eating netizens dispersed, and cp fans also left the topic list without interest.

    The pineapple paparazzi was not annoyed when he saw that the heat had dropped, his eyes still stayed on the photo on the computer screen, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of his mouth slanted, "This is just a warm-up, next... there will be surprises you didn't expect. "

    ...

    After the scandal on the Internet completely dissipated, life returned to calm.

    Both she and Jiang Yanhen were trapeze people. They had just confirmed their relationship, and before they got tired of it, they were called away by their respective managers.

    Sister An helped her make appointments with several directors, and Gu Yuebo started to read the book and prepare for the next script.

    Jiang Yanhen is about to start his next film. After his transformation, he will not only make criminal investigation films in the future, but he is not interested in romance films, and with a girlfriend, he will not look for that kind of romance films. The book of love and love, so the future direction will be more documentary action movies.

    The two are busy with each other, but they send messages and make phone calls every day.

    Time flies, Biography of Jade has been broadcasted on the TV platform. This TV series has a very good response on the Internet. The ratings once beat the same period, ranking first.

    Not surprisingly, she will be shortlisted again for this year's "National Drama Ceremony."

    During this period, Gu Yuebo took on another TV series, which is a spy drama of the Republic of China, called "Lady". On the surface, she is a famous lady of a family, but she is actually a spy lurking among various forces. Under the background of troubled times, this drama opens up the choice of nationality and interests. Evil can never defeat justice. It is a very inspirational and passionate film.

    In the future, she will also try various styles and experience the lives of various characters, so as to enrich her career as an actor.

    After negotiating with the crew, the other actors over there have already been finalized, and after negotiating with Gu Yuebo, they can join the crew.

    During this period of time, she has been living at home in City A, signed a contract with the crew, cleaned up the house, and took a taxi with Huo Siyu to the airport the next day.