Qian Haibo patted him on the shoulder seriously, and a trace of unnaturalness flashed across He Feng's face, and the strange throbbing in his heart made him a little at a loss.

    When he raised his head, he suddenly met the man's deep eyes, and was startled.

    Jiang Yanhen glanced at him indistinctly, feeling restless again.

    After Gu Yuebo finished filming this part, she ran to the side to rest, and the rest was Jiang Yanhen's scene, she began to watch while eating.

    I have to say that the actor is the actor, with precise and natural expressions and emotions, her eyes followed the men on the field for a moment, and she didn't notice that He Feng beside her lowered her eyelashes in disappointment.

    One day after the play was over, everyone went back to the dressing room and changed their costumes.

    Out of the character state, Jiang Yanhen felt restless again. He took out his phone, thought about it, and entered "how to pursue girls?" in the search box.

    There are many answers to the topic -

    "go out on a date!"

    "Don't be shy, just ask her out!"

    "If you're reserved, chat first, get to know each other slowly, then ask for a date, and when the time is right, confess your love!"

    "In short, it's right to take the initiative~"

    Jiang Yanhen His eyes stayed on the word "active" for a long time.

    Gu Yuebo packed her things, came out from the set and waited for the car. After waiting for ten minutes, Huo Siyu still hadn't arrived. She was about to walk towards the opposite side, but was stopped by He Feng.

    "Sister Bo."

    "Huh? Xiao He? What's the matter?"

    He Feng smiled shyly, "Is Miss Bo free later? I want to invite you..." Before

    he could say anything, he was caught by a The indifferent voice interrupted.

    "She's not free, I'll make an appointment with her first..." The tall figure of the man squeezed between the two forcefully from behind, and then stood beside Gu Yuebo calmly, fully expressing his oath of sovereignty.

    As a man, He Feng felt a sense of crisis at this moment. His expression did not change, and he still turned his eyes gently to Gu Yuebo, as if he was waiting for her to make a decision.

    "..."

    Gu Yuebo said awkwardly, "You..." Jiang Yanhen

    looked at her with lacquer eyes, "Let's go quickly, I will feel guilty if you are hungry..."

    Gu Yuebo met his gaze, deep pupils Seemingly calm and unwavering, but revealing imperceptible fragility, Gu Yuebo's heart softened when he saw it, which reminded her of the weak, helpless and pitiful man curled up in her arms.

    He replied almost subconsciously, "Okay."

    Upon hearing this answer, He Feng lowered his head in disappointment, "Then I won't bother you two."

    Gu Yuebo wanted to turn around and talk to him, but Jiang Yanhen was a little domineering. pull away.

    "Don't look, let's go eat."

    "..."

    Gu Yuebo inexplicably felt that Jiang Yanhen was a little weird today, and he couldn't tell the specifics. He followed his footsteps and walked to the side of the car before he let go of her wrist.