"Haha you are enough, don't be poor, Let's go over there, I haven't eaten seafood for a long time..."

    "It's okay, my little princess." The

    two walked arm in arm and went to the self-service area to start looking for food.

    Hiding in the corner with Ye Qiubei for a while, someone in front called her to come, the makeup artist helped her touch up her makeup, and Gu Yuebo followed them to the other side of the stage.

    Most of the people who came to this banquet were the rich and the ladies from the wealthy circle. When Gu Tingye presided over the overall situation, he also let a few reporters in to take pictures.

    Gu Yuebo's task tonight is to be a mascot who doesn't need to speak. Standing on the stage, he only needs to cooperate with Gu Tingye to respond, nodding or smiling, and Gu Tingye is talking the whole time.

    He showed everyone Gu Yuebo's status in the Gu family, no matter how she develops in the entertainment industry, she will be the sole heir of the Gu family.

    The circle of wealthy families has been speculating about this matter, and now Gu Tingye directly pointed it out, causing an uproar in his heart. It seems that Gu Yuebo's status is beyond doubt.

    The media reporters at the scene also felt Gu's deterrent power again, and they had to weigh it carefully when they wanted to publish Gu Yuebo's draft in the future.

    After Gu Tingye finished speaking, the audience burst into applause.

    At the end of this session, the reporters on the scene could no longer stay in the field, and began to leave the field one after another.

    Jiang Yanhen stood up from his seat after watching all the reporters leave.

    "Where are you going?" Lin Xiao asked.

    "Walk casually."

    Lin Xiao groaned, watching him walk away thoughtfully, why was it so strange all night.

    Gu Yuebo wore the halo of "Heir of the Gu family" on her head, and when she left the stage, there were a group of young talents around her who came to strike up a conversation.

    I don't know how many times she refused, she was trying to find a corner to hide, when the surrounding lights suddenly dimmed, and then soft music started.

    Gu Yuebo instantly became a favorite on the field.

    The young people who had been rejected at first looked over eagerly, eager to come forward and ask for a dance.

    Gu Yuebo's scalp felt numb for a while, and just as he was about to run away, a pair of slender and clean hands stretched out.

    "Dancing? Gu Yuebo."

    Her name fell out of Low Ci's voice unexpectedly, and Gu Yuebo looked at Jiang Yanhen who appeared here unexpectedly, "Why are you here?"

    His hands fell into his palms naturally.

    "Come to your banquet." He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

    The two were very close at this time, with an ambiguous atmosphere lingering around them, and the "hearts" were broken all around, and the young people who were eyeing the tiger had no choice but to walk away dejectedly.

    "I'll go, I just went to the bathroom, and Gu Yuebo got caught first?" Ye Qiubei stared at the two people dancing on the field, puffed his mouth in depression, "This Jiang Yanhen is fine...why? Everyone has him..."