So, why would he...

    While thinking wildly, Gu Yuebo casually ate the remaining sweet potatoes, not noticing the darkened gaze of the man beside him and the faint look of astringency on his face.

    "Cough..." The

    man coughed softly and pulled Gu Yuebo back. She looked at the empty bag in her hand, "Ha, I'm done eating..."

    "Well, I'll buy it for you next time." Jiang Yanhen naturally said She threw away the trash in her hand, then sat back on the chair, "What time is it leaving?"

    "Huh?... Oh, the flight at nine o'clock."

    Jiang Yanhen looked at the time, "Well, it's almost here."

    "Back Is it Beijing?"

    "Yes." Gu Yuebo asked him, "What about you?"

    Jiang Yanhen looked at her with lacquer eyes, "Still in City A, the cooperation has not yet been negotiated."

    "Oh, then this cooperation is quite difficult." Gu Yuebo remembered that last time he said that he was talking about cooperation. It has been almost a month, and the negotiation has not yet been concluded. It should be a big project.

    Jiang Yanhen said casually, "Well, the script is still under revision, and there is still a lack of a heroine."

    Gu Yuebo nodded, and did not continue to talk about this topic. The scene suddenly became quiet, and no one spoke.

    "You..."

    "You..." The

    two turned to each other at the same time, Jiang Yanhen touched her cool fingertips, Gu Yuebo shrank subconsciously, the man's thin lips pursed, seeing that she was wearing some thin clothes, "Wear so little?"

    "No, I wear quite a lot." Gu Yuebo pulled the coat on her body.

    The man stood up and came to sit on the other side of her. Jiang Yanhen carefully helped her block the cold wind that came in through the gap in the door.

    Warmth welled up in Gu Yuebo's heart, and he thanked him softly.

    At this time, the atmosphere was thick and strange, Gu Yuebo couldn't express it, but felt that after he blocked the wind for himself, his body really became hot.

    Just as she was about to say something, she glanced away, and suddenly found a dark camera hidden outside the door, aiming at them.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, before the other party pressed the shutter, he quickly pulled up Jiang Yanhen and ran away.

    "There are paparazzi!" She explained anxiously.

    After running for a while, the two stopped, and Gu Yuebo breathed a sigh of relief after carefully checking behind him to make sure no one was following.

    Jiang Yanhen put on a mask and hat, and self-blame flashed in his lacquered eyes. It seemed that he really couldn't meet her as "Jiang Yanhen", it was too conspicuous.

    Gu Yuebo hurriedly comforted him, "Don't worry, I react quickly, and I probably won't get anything photographed."

    She has always positioned them as friends, and both of them are public figures. Gossip will have an unnecessary impact on their respective work.

    Jiang Yanhen responded lightly, and didn't want to embarrass her, he had already planned the way to see her next time.

    The flight alerts in Beijing sounded all around, Gu Yuebo said goodbye to him, "I'm about to get on the plane, goodbye, Jiang Yanhen."