Gu Yuebo thanked the system in her heart, she knew what to do, lived hard, and protected those who loved her.

    She hugged Su Qing and said in a warm voice, "I'm fine, I'm neither fat nor thin, and I can eat three bowls of rice for a meal, don't worry."

    Su Qing chuckled and fondled her hair, "You Ah..."

    After being separated for five years, the reunion did not leave a sense of distance between them, and the two stayed in the room for a long time.

    After coming out, it was already nightfall, and Gu Yuebo had dinner with her at the hotel.

    Only then did she see the news on the Internet.

    Eat Melon Entertainment V: Reveal the secret of life experience! Gu Yuebo has lost his horse! Under the skin of a rural girl, she is actually the daughter of the Gu Group, a real wealthy family! Attached is a photo of the helicopter personally picking up and rescuing the guests of "Survival on the Island" at the back.

    This Weibo has become an explosion.

    In the comments, there were a lot of exclamation marks from netizens.

    Gu Yuebo flipped through these photos, no matter how you look at it from this angle, it looks like it was taken from the cabin, so it's...

    Turning her gaze to Su Qing, the charming lady snorted, "Who will dare to bully my family Bobo in the future!"

    Gu Yuebo pursed her lips and smiled lightly, feeling a warm current in her heart.

    At this time, several messages came in on the phone, which were from Ye Qiubei.

    [Ye Qiubei: Alright you, so you are the mysterious daughter of the Gu family who never goes out and never attends any banquets. You have kept it from me for so long? Um? It's so embarrassing! ]

    [No wonder you asked me before if I was angry with my family if I didn’t go home. So you are the same as me, haha, as expected of my sister, you even act the same when you come out to enter the entertainment circle, hahaha, now my mother won’t do it again Tell me about this, you're standing in front of me...]

    [Haha, well, rest well, let's meet again when we're free! ]

    Ye Qiubei was not the only one bombarded by the news, Gu Yuebo replied one by one, and focused on talking about this matter with Sister An, Huo Siyu, and when everything was arranged, the night was already dark.

    Under Su Qing's urging, Gu Yuebo hurried to bed.

    A night without dreams.

    The next day, they boarded a plane and returned to Beijing.

    The variety show "Survival on the Island" was only half recorded. Because of this accident, the program crew did not dare to let the guests continue to record, so they canceled this episode directly.

    The corresponding system task also becomes invalid.

    When Gu Yuebo and Su Qing got off the plane, paparazzi and media from all walks of life swarmed over them. Su Qing had been prepared for a long time. A group of bodyguards surrounded them, opened their way around, refused media interviews, and directly got into a luxury car and drove away.

    But the paparazzi only took photos of the tail of the luxury car, and the car worth tens of millions once again proved Gu Yuebo's identity as the daughter of a wealthy family, and the entire Internet sighed again.

    On the other hand, Hu Moli took down all the previous Weibo that promoted Gu Yuebo's life experience, and even posted an apology Weibo on the Internet, formally apologizing to Gu Yuebo.