In the first place, He Feng ranked first with 200 points.

    However, Qin Tianyi, who was originally number one, fell to second to last and was eliminated directly.

    Gu Yuebo raised his eyebrows at this score, "Facts have proved that He Feng's performance is more popular with everyone."

    "Isn't the reason why you choose an idol boy group for your show to make the audience like it? Now there is such an outstanding person standing here , why turn a blind eye? The score is here, don't take us for fools."

    —— "What do you mean?"

    "Why do you smell like a big melon

    ?"

    "Please, is it so obvious? It's clear that the program group intends to praise Qin Tianyi!

    " It's changeable! Isn't it better to praise He Feng than to praise Qin Tianyixiang?" There were endless discussions in the

    audience. At this time, someone saw the latest news on the Internet and fell into a trap.

    #选秀免艺《我是考生》reappears the shady screen#

    #Sure enough, where there is Bojie, there are melons to eat#

    吃瓜娱乐V: The melons you are most familiar with are here again, this time it is the first-hand news in the industry, someone broke the news Said that the draft variety show "I am a trainee" is suspected of shady scenes, and the identity of a member of it has been exposed. It is suspected that he is the eldest son of a certain group in Beijing. The identity and background suppressed innocent mentors and suffered resource damage, and their bad behavior seriously affected the fairness and impartiality of the program.

    Netizens immediately went wow when they saw this Weibo.

    "Why are there always shady scenes on the show now? Can't we not do something special and take part in the competition?"

    "It's really too fake, and everything can be bought with money? How can the low-level ordinary people have a bright future! Evil capital !"

    "By the way, who is the young man of the wealthy family?"

    "Hey? It's him! Come and eat melons!"

    At this time, other marketing accounts were asked to pick up relevant news.

    It was a photo from some time ago, a wealthy lady and a teenager were attending a certain banquet arm in arm.

    There was a haughty smile on the corner of the boy's mouth.

    #惊,The young man of the wealthy family unveiled the mystery, it is the arrogant Qin Tianyi in "I am a trainee"! # #免艺

    《我是者生》Open the back door to the capital coffee#

    #秦天逸弄起# #选秀

    variety art in the unfair treatment#

    …

    A series of topics appeared on Weibo, netizens heatedly discussed, and the scene was stalemate. Gu Yuebo stood where he was, asking the program team to have a clear attitude.

    And when the program group was hesitating, a Weibo was born.

    CTV V: Recently, in variety shows such as "I Am a Crossover Singer" and "I Am a Trainee", there have been frequent shady incidents. Local TV stations and producers are asked to self-examine the reasons. In the bustling cultural entertainment circle, only Only by being the truest self can you win the love of the audience, #洞人设# is a good sign.