At the moment, she began to familiarize herself with the script, and even dug out the original movie clips to watch carefully the psychological changes of the characters in the play.

    Li Zhi also devoted himself to the script.

    ...

    Jiang Yanhen came out of the director's office, and Lin Xiao was still greeting the director, "I'm sorry, my Brother Hen came out on time, so he can only substitute for one class. I can't be the tutor today, I'm sorry. "

    It's okay, it's understandable. After all, acting is the most important thing." The director said with a smile, waving his hands indifferently, "Besides, I already have a new candidate."

    Jiang Yanhen came out on leave this time. "I'm Not an Idol School" originally had four mentors, but one of the mentors couldn't come because of something, so Jiang Yanhen was hired to take over. However, his time is limited and he can only stay for one episode.

    Unfortunately, he will not be able to participate in the next resurrection match.

    Hearing this, Lin Xiao couldn't help but wonder who the next mentor would be, when a familiar female voice came from behind.

    "Director Mo, long time no see."

    Lin Xiao turned around and saw a familiar figure, Ye Qiubei?

    "Xiaoye, you came just in time. Do you want to be a mentor?" Director Mo greeted him excitedly.

    The unexpected surprise came so quickly, Ye Qiubei's eyes lit up.

    She didn't expect that she would have a mentor to pick her up when she was just here to watch the battle.

    Ye Qiubei glanced at Jiang Yanhen beside him, and raised his chin slightly, a little proudly.

    "Jiang Yue is nothing more than that."

    Jiang Yanhen & Lin Xiao:? ? ?

    Ye Qiubei hurried into the office with Director Mo and started preparing for the show.

    Lin Xiao stopped Yang Feng who was about to walk in, "Why is your Miss Ye here?" Yang Feng: "It's not because of Gu Yuebo."     He glanced at Jiang

    Yanhen and imitated his family Ye Qiubei With

a slight sneer, "So what about Jiang Yue, there's no such thing as a glance."

    Jiang Yanhen & Lin Xiao: ? ? ?

    They don't understand this inexplicable desire to win.

    In the end, Jiang Yanhen still left here. When he walked out of the TV station, he felt a little regretful in his heart. He promised to send them to the next level, but in the end, Ye Qiubei had to miss it.

    Ye Qiubei understood all the links of the show, so he went straight from the director's office to the actor's lounge.

    When she saw Gu Yuebo's figure, she quickly stopped, the joy on her face suppressed, and finally walked in with no expression on her face.

    The room was quiet, and both of them were reading the script very seriously.

    He didn't hear her softly closing the door.

    Ye Qiubei waited for a long time, but found that no one was paying attention to her, she puffed her cheeks, and slowly sat beside Gu Yuebo.

    After sitting there for five minutes, there was still no response, Ye Qiubei finally understood.