Therefore, it is necessary to find the mastermind behind the scenes and delete all the things just photographed in order to avoid future troubles.

    But who will it be?

    Li Zhi frowned and clenched his fists.

    Not long after, Sister Li came back and shook her head seriously, "I don't know if someone did it on purpose. The surveillance in this corridor is broken, so we can't find it."

    "What?" Li Zhi's face turned pale.

    The black hand behind it could not be found, there was no doubt that a bomb was hanging above the head, and it was unknown when it would explode.

    "It's time to play, hurry up, I'll think of a way here." Sister Li also had a sad face.

    Li Zhi walked out absent-mindedly.

    "What's the matter? Why do you look lost?" Gu Yuebo approached and asked.

    There are people coming and going backstage, it's really not a good place to talk, Li Zhi shook his head, "It's okay."

    "Relax, our rehearsal in the afternoon was a success, and it will definitely be fine on stage later." Gu Yuebo comforted her when she was nervous .

    Li Zhi is now full of the fear that the camera will bring, as for performing on stage, it is no longer in her thinking.

    Soon it was eight o'clock in the evening, and the live broadcast started.

    Fans who had been squatting online for a long time flooded into the live broadcast room, shouting their support numbers.

    ——"Come on, Bobo, the lollipop will stick to you forever~"     "

    Come on, Lychee, you are the best!

    "

In place, the lights flicker on the stage, and the opening trailer begins.

    Li Zhi finally felt the atmosphere of the competition.

    On one side is the competition, and on the other side is the disappearing camera.

    Her heart beat faster, her palms were sweaty, and she began to feel anxious.

    "What's wrong with you?" Gu Yuebo asked while holding her hand.

    Li Zhi took a deep breath and then let it out, shaking his head lightly, "It's okay, the competition is about to start, I'll get into shape first."

    "Okay." Seeing her eyes closed, Gu Yuebo didn't say anything else.

    Sitting on the teacher's seat, Jiang Yanhen saw the backstage images swept by on the big screen, and his eyes caught someone's figure from time to time.

    On the field, the host began to announce the guest scripts for this issue.

    When they knew that Gu Yuebo and Li Zhi were acting out fragments of a novel, there was a commotion of whispering in the audience.

    The Internet is even more heated.     ——"Haha, it's okay to reverse the program group. Watching Sister Bo acting

    like a baby? Are you sure I can watch it without paying?!"

The program group is having a lot of fun this episode! I’m starting to get excited!"

    "Looking forward to Gu Yuebo and Li Zhi's "Sweet Pets", watching Sister Bo act like a baby online, I love it~"