[Ding, the task is released, please make friends with Ye Qiubei and show your strength as a master. ]

    Gu Yuebo: Good friends?

    System: Yes, yes, the actress who just walked over is the heroine of this show, Ye Qiubei, she is the jewel in the palm of the wealthy Ye family in Beijing, with strong capital and strength behind her, make friends with her, the host In the entertainment industry, no one dares to provoke you!

    Gu Yuebo chuckled: I'm afraid no matter who you're friends with, people who don't like you will always come out and jump around...Eh

    ? The system suddenly choked, and he felt that what Gu Yuebo said... makes sense.

    Gu Yuebo: And looking at her appearance, she doesn't like me very much. Although I don't know the reason, it is obviously difficult to complete this task.

    ……Forehead?

    System Frustration: Am I doing it wrong again?

    The task has been released and cannot be withdrawn, Gu Yuebo didn't say anything, let's play it by ear.

    On the other side, when Ye Qiubei returned to the waiting room, her manager Yang Feng quickly squeezed her shoulders, "Xiao Ye is tired, your scene in the morning was really amazing, and those extras are no match for you! You can knock them all down with your bare hands, Xiaoye will definitely win the gold medal with this good skill in the future!"

    Ye Qiubei waved his hand to tell him to stop, "I'm not tired, so don't you brag, I don't care about these words I'm tired of hearing it, it's one thing for me to be good at acting, if my acting skills can be improved to a higher level, it's really good to be at the top of both aspects at the same time."

    "Yes, yes, Xiaoye is right." Yang Feng praised her with a smile .

    Ye Qiubei frowned at the agent's dog-legged appearance, suppressed the discomfort in his heart, and said nothing, "By the way, the actor playing Yuexi has joined the group, help me to see her strength How is it?"

    "Oh good! I'll go and have a look now!" Yang Feng hurriedly walked out.

    After Yang Feng left, Ye Qiubei fell back on the sofa exhaustedly and closed his eyes.

    Walking out of the waiting room, Yang Feng found out where Gu Yuebo was now, and immediately went to the racecourse.

    Although Gu Yuebo was recommended by Director Zhang, but in order to convince the audience, Director Lin decided to let her try the play first.

    When Yang Feng arrived, he saw Gu Yuebo, who was wearing a simple sweatshirt, rolled onto the horse.

    His movements are nimble, which is quite different from his petite and weak appearance.

    A sense of crisis suddenly rose in Yang Feng's heart.

    Sure enough, Gu Yuebo rode a tall horse, galloped across the grassland, and leaped with the horse, causing a cloud of dust to fly.

    The group performers picked up their spears and attacked them head-on. To Yang Feng's shock again, Gu Yuebo actually took it.

    The long sword collided with the sharp spearhead, making a piercing and sharp scratching sound. Yang Feng stared wide-eyed at the female celebrity's ability to pick up the move with ease. What's more, the movement was very beautiful, even better than Ye Qiubei...

    Ah bah bah bah, how can you compare with his Xiaoye!

    No no no.

    Gu Yuebo is not as good as Ye Qiubei, Ye Qiubei is the best!