The man turned his head and glanced at her, "Yes, yes."

    Gu Yuebo raised his leg and took the first step. At an altitude of 300 meters, there was a howling wind, and the transparent glass floor pierced through everything. When he lowered his head, he could see the abyss. There is no shelter around, and a straight avenue that reaches the sky is playing with the heartbeat.

    She can rush forward regardless of everything, but she can't ignore Jiang Yanhen.

    But the man's courage is no worse than hers. When she took the first step, he strode forward without any hesitation, without any psychological burden.

    Gu Yuebo curled his lips slightly, the two of them didn't say anything, but at this moment they reached a tacit understanding.

    let's go!

    Just rush over!

    At this moment, everything around seemed to fade away quietly, and the two of them seemed to be standing at the scene of an international model runway show.

    The stars are bright and the light is dazzling.

    Shen Yao clenched her hands tightly, wishing she could pull Gu Yuebo down with her own hands, she is not worthy, she is not worthy to stand with Jiang Yanhen at all.

    The only one who can stand with him is her, Shen Yao!

    Therefore, if she can't get it, no one else can get it.

    The two standing high in the sky showed no fear at all, their expressions were calm and relaxed.

    Jiang Yanhen, who is tall and leggy, and Gu Yuebo, who has a dusty temperament, stand together, attracting everyone's attention, and gradually making everyone forget their fear.

    But who knew that in the next second, everyone's hearts tightened suddenly, and they looked at the two people on the glass bridge in disbelief.

    Jiang Yanhen suddenly slipped and fell to the side uncontrollably.

    And without any guardrails around, he fell directly into the air.

    The high-altitude catwalk becomes live bungee jumping in seconds.

    There were screams.

    Gu Yuebo rolled his eyes, and found that there was an imperceptible sticky layer under his feet, which was oil.

    When the man's figure was about to disappear before her eyes, she jumped up and fell down together with Jiang Yanhen.

    The two disappeared in front of the camera in an instant. Netizens were breathless and their heartbeat almost jumped into their throats.

    "Ah, ah, save them!" The

    safety rope tightened their waists, and the violent impact threw them far away. In mid-air, their bodies were like a big pendulum clock, shaking constantly , extremely thrilling.

    The director hurriedly asked someone to pull them up, and the scene became chaotic for a while.

    At this time, some netizens exclaimed, "Look at Gu Yuebo!"

    The camera turned to Gu Yuebo, and I saw the female star in the video hugging the man with one hand, and firmly grasping the safety rope with the other hand, stabilizing the two of them, and then continued to climb up along the rope with one hand.

    "Fuck, I, Boge, are awesome!"

    "Woooo thank you again, Boge, for saving my brother Chen..."