In addition, they were also worried that Jiang Yanhen was too straight, what if he couldn't find a girlfriend.

    Hey, worry about it.

    After all, they still want to see their idols happy and happy in their lifetime.

    Everyone had a good time, and the live broadcast started at this time.

    As soon as the screen jumped, the unique logo of the program group appeared, and the camera zoomed in and out.

    The structure of the whole house slowly appeared in front of my eyes.

    The guests came on stage one after another.

    When Gu Yuebo appeared in the live broadcast, the entire barrage shook again.

    "Wow, it's Gu Yuebo! I didn't expect her to be a special guest!"

    "I watched her variety show last time, and the transformation of her image was surprising. I've always wanted to see if she is really strong..."

    "Haha, they are all melon eaters, and I want to see it too." The

    number of online viewers increased again because of Gu Yuebo's appearance.

    When the show started, it was the greeting session of the guests. Gu Yuebo saw Zhao Yu in the crowd at a glance, and immediately walked over with a smile.

    The two shook hands, and Zhao Yu patted her on the back, "We meet again, Xiao Gu."

    "Thank you Brother Zhao." Gu Yuebo sincerely thanked, this variety show is actually a resource that Zhao Yu recommended to the director.

    Zhao Yu waved his hand, "You were chosen by the director, but it has nothing to do with me, haha, it will be fun later."

    Gu Yuebo smiled and nodded, then turned to greet other guests.

    After shaking hands with each other, Gu Yuebo came to the last guest.

    She looked up, into a pair of bottomless lacquer eyes, the corners of her lips slightly curved, "Hello, Jiang Yanhen."

    Shen Yao was standing beside Jiang Yanhen, the two interacted, she secretly Seeing it in his eyes, he suddenly frowned.

    The two touched their hands, which seemed to be a normal etiquette action, but Shen Yao tasted an unusual aura.

    The field of these two people is clearly different from others.

    Shen Yao's heart sank, thinking of a certain guess, his eyes widened slightly in disbelief.

    Jiang Yanhen, and Gu Yuebo?

    Oh, how is it possible!

    The moment the girl held the cool hand, Jiang Yanhen felt his palm go numb, as if he had been scalded.

    "Hello, Gu Yuebo." He calmed down and replied.

    [Favourability value +500 (Jiang Yanhen)]

    [Favourability value +1 (from netizens)]

    +1, +1, +1, +1

    ... The

    system sounded wildly After the bombing, Gu Yuebo saw the last value from netizens. He didn't expect to get 150,000 value from a simple handshake.

    Gu Yuebo felt that this mission was not difficult.

    After the opening ended, the director began to release tasks. The theme of this issue of secret rooms is the end of the world. You need to find the keys in the six secret rooms within the specified time, successfully avoid the traps inside and open the correct escape exit. If you move slowly , they will be bitten to death by the zombies who knocked open the door.