The eighteen-year-old who was not deeply involved in the world, who had never experienced such a battle, Li Yue shrank on the sofa in fear.

    "Little girl, don't do what you shouldn't do. If you go out and say something nonsense, we won't let you off so easily..." the manager threatened.

    Li Yue raised her teary eyes, "What on earth do you want to do?" "You can leave after the matter is over, don't be afraid, we don't mean anything     malicious

    , but remember what I just said."

Tianzao, the manager changed his friendly face again, "Hehe, don't be afraid, we have snacks here, you just come out to relax, and in two hours, you can almost go back."

    Li Yue calmed down slowly, maybe the other party felt that she was not a threat, and immediately returned the deleted mobile phone to her.

    She quickly clicked on Weibo.

    really.

    Li Yue's face turned pale, and his fingers trembled.

    So, is this the truth behind the surface?

    She wants to tell everyone, it's fake, it's fake!

    Gu Yuebo was wronged! She is the victim!

    But...

    speechless.

    So, is this the feeling that Gu Yuebo has encountered before?

    Li Yue trembled all over, and the sense of hatred and hatred had never been clearer than at this moment.

    Now the netizens' doubts and insults towards Gu Yuebo are like a knife piercing her heart.

    If she could do it all over again, she would never blackmail Gu Yuebo again.

    Just when she was full of despair.

    A Weibo exploded in the center of the storm circle.

    Gu Yuebo V: #顾月波开直播# Let everyone live broadcast to find the truth, click to enter the interface.

    what's the situation?

    Netizens quickly clicked in.

    The video started, and the beautiful and delicate face of the female star appeared in the live broadcast.

    Gu Yuebo greeted everyone, "Hi everyone, take up a moment of everyone's time, I have to explain to everyone the news that broke this morning."

    After hearing this, the netizen immediately retorted, "What else is there to say? Isn't it you who did it? Are you still looking for the shitty truth!"

    Gu Yuebo was not annoyed when she saw the bullet screen flying up, she unhurriedly plugged in the earphones, then put the phone on the selfie artifact, and fixed the lens.

    "First of all, the person in the video is not me."

    Gu Yuebo said lightly.

    "No way! You really dare to quibble?"

    "It's all true! Still don't admit it? Still have the face to broadcast live? Today is really a lot of experience..."

    "Han Zhehao is too unlucky to stand on this rotten flower. Peach Blossom! Disgusting!"

    "Shameless!"

    "Yesterday at 1:46 p.m., Shi Lan, a well-known fake makeup master on the Internet, flew from City C to City D, landed at 3:56, and then took a taxi to Xinxin Hotel. Actor Lin