Huo Siyu didn't like anyone who was close to Lin Xiuer, and the excitement of seeing the imitation makeup master was like pouring cold water on her. , All of a sudden the heart is cold.

    She resentfully turned off the mobile phone that had been recording the video, and returned disappointed.

    Ever since Li Yue posted a set of rhetoric to whitewash Gu Yuebo in the group last night.

    The whole group of black fans seemed to explode.

    Li Yue's cell phone beeped endlessly.

    Don't look at it, it's all about crusading her, calling her a traitor.

    The power of one person is too small after all.

    Li Yue collapsed on the bed in frustration, the phone kept going off and on, and this situation lasted until night.

    Then, she finally saw hope.

    When a few conspicuous speeches appeared in the group, Li Yue sat up straight.

    Surprise flashed in his eyes——

    "Don't scold, don't scold! I want to be fair! In fact, Yueyue is right. We didn't know Gu Yuebo before. A lot of news has already been marketed to us, is it true? Fake, in fact, we have no way of judging the truth behind it, I was young before, and I didn’t know what to follow, but then I gradually found that I am no different from the trolls on the Internet!”

    “That’s right, I never dared to say, In fact, I went to watch the live broadcast of Gu Yuebo's variety show with a few friends. Gu Yuebo's performance in the variety show really surprised me, but for some reason, the edited version of some marketing accounts on the Internet is particularly blurred, saying that she is Relying on third-rate juggling to gain attention, but I can be sure that Gu Yuebo is not a scheming bitch, on the contrary, he doesn't do it at all!"     "I haven't made a fuss for a long time, and I want to say something weakly, in fact, I just joined the group It was discovered at that time that if someone had doubts, they would be ridiculed by everyone, and they could not give any pertinent advice. Gradually, no one dared to speak well of Gu Yuebo. Many people just blindly followed the crowd and scolded together, as if In this way, you will feel that your mentality is right when you join the group, but don’t forget, we also need to have our own judgment..."     "Actually... I also feel that I am extreme, like the last time I went out on the street and smashed things, It is a violation of the law. If we are not underage, we will definitely go to jail. To be honest, there is really no need to bring online virtual things into life, let alone vent the three-dimensional hostility on the Internet..."     Saying these words The people here are group friends who haven't bubbled up for a long time.     Take a closer look, in a group of more than 5,000 people, there are only a few who are actually active.     Li Yue didn't realize it before. Unknowingly, there were less than a hundred active members of this black fan group, and there were only thirty or forty people who often went online.     Therefore, it is not that everyone is addicted, but some people are quietly sober, but dare not speak out.     Now that you have the first voice, the rest is easy.     "So, I don't think it's necessary to stay here anymore..."

    "I used to be so stupid! I actually did these things for the so-called celebrities on the Internet! With this time, I might as well go shopping and drink milk tea with my little sister!"

    "Who is Gu Yuebo, and it has nothing to do with me! I really don’t know why I joined this group! It’s so boring!”

    “A few years ago I was still cursing and cursing, but after that I got bored to death, so I withdrew.”