"Let's go, the director never likes actors who are late."

    For some reason, Huo Siyu suddenly felt at ease.

    This drama is called "The Little Wife of the Jiangmen". It tells the story of the heroine's family being ruined by an adulterer. In order to find out the forces behind it, she chose to marry a retired general who injured his leg and foot on the battlefield. The legs are fake, but in fact they pretend to be pigs and eat tigers in order to curb the internal troubles of the court. Therefore, the daily sweet petting of the general covering his vest and his little wife began.

    Gu Yuebo played the role of the general's secret guard in the play. He followed the general to fight everywhere and garrisoned the border for more than ten years. This role is not only an assist in the emotional drama of the hero and heroine, but also an important promoter of the main plot.

    There are fifteen episodes in total, which can be regarded as the main supporting role.

    The episode that started filming today is the scene where the general leads the troops back to the capital from the border.

    Gu Yuebo was dressed in black and walked out with a sword in his hand. Guan Mingchuan's eyes lit up. He stared at the dark makeup on the female star's face, and his heart was moved.

    Now which little flower is willing to turn her skin so dark and ugly!

    Cover up all the original beauty!

    Just to better fit the characters in the play!

    Guan Mingchuan thought to himself, no!

    However, Gu Yuebo did it!

    She is so dedicated!

    Guan Mingchuan stared at her and said excitedly, "It's so similar, your current appearance is exactly the same as the one that walked out of the border desert! I originally thought that no one would want to transform into this..."

    "It's hard for you, little girl. Gu, you are really dedicated..."

    Lin Xiuer, who was passing by, staggered when she heard this, and looked over in disbelief.

    It's completely different from the ugly woman I imagined.

    Her back is straight, her body is upright, her high strands of hair are floating on her chapped lips, her skin is dark, but it is hard to hide her deep-seated aura, and her pair of calm black eyes are like someone who has walked through the bones. Soldiers from the border.

    The crew will set makeup according to the character, but there is no need for Gu Yuebo's character to be sacrificed like this.

    Like most actresses who play this kind of role, they don't blacken themselves at all, and even make themselves crystal clear, so as to strive for a beautiful and good-looking shot.

    Lin Xiuer deliberately made the makeup artist look bad, just waiting to see her lose face.

    But in the end...

    Gu Yuebo nodded lightly, "Director Guan is polite, this is supposed to be an actor's duty, to talk about dedication is a bit exaggerated..."

    Look, how humble.

    Guan Mingchuan likes this kind of humble and dedicated actors. Fortunately, he didn't miss her at the beginning, otherwise it would be his loss.

    The drama begins quickly.

    The male protagonist is a familiar face in web dramas, handsome in appearance, wearing armor, and majestic on a tall horse.

    Gu Yuebo followed behind the team. She wore a bamboo hat on her head, and the black veil was swaying in the wind. The camera captured a close-up shot of her under the black veil.