"Who?

    "

.

    Brother Qiang had no choice but to open his mouth, "Hey, it's your one..."

    "Wait!" The director suddenly scolded.

    Then, the staff rushed forward and quickly took Brother Qiang down.

    The director took out a handkerchief to wipe his sweat, and the surprise turned into shock. The guests invited by the program group all have capital behind them. No matter who is behind the scenes, he can't afford to offend.

    Simply strangle the source!

    Gu Yuebo watched coldly and didn't say anything more, but there was an uproar on the Internet.

    "I bet it must have been done by a certain little princess!"

    "There is no one else except her! Don't be a fan!"

    "Leave the program group alone! Hurry up and reveal the truth! If you take people away, you won't let it go like this?"

    "Call the police! This is too bad!"

    Netizens clamored passionately in the comments, But the program team has not responded, what to do, just when the netizens were chilling, a netizen suddenly said, "I have called the     police

    .     "     "Since the show assembly is dead, we'll do it ourselves!"     "Squat!"     Tang Wanwan ran to the peach tree with a pale face, and Yu Zicheng had just finished picking 200 white peaches.     "Wanwan, are you alright? Why is your face so ugly?"     Tang Wanwan shook her head weakly, as if she had died once, she was sweating all over her body, and her body would tremble when the wind blew.     She pursed her dry lips. It was very dangerous. If the director was a second late, he would have said her name.     If what she bought is directly exposed on the scene, once the pure and lovely character collapses, all her efforts will be in vain.     Fortunately, all this was salvaged.     Gu, Yue, Bo.     Tang Wanwan clenched her palms tightly, her eyes darkened, she underestimated her strength after all.     "I'm fine Chengzi, thank you for helping me complete the task." Tang Wanwan quietly breathed a sigh of relief, only now did she feel the summer temperature returning to her body.     Seeing that she was fine, Yu Zicheng was relieved, "But I haven't finished the task on me, can you..."     "I'm sorry, Chengzi, I suddenly realized that I have something to do, I want to go first." Tang Wanwan snorted secretly , she wouldn't do such dirty work, so she quickly found an excuse and slipped away.     Yu Zicheng bit her lip, and ran to the vineyard resignedly to start her task of picking 300 bunches.

    Tang Wanwan pretended to be suffering from heat stroke, and only went to rest under the parasol after putting on a show in front of the camera.

    As soon as she arrived, Gu Yuebo got up and stood up.

    The eyes of the two collided, and Tang Wanwan looked back calmly, with a trace of disdain in her eyes.

    Even if you know that I did it, so what, no capital means no evidence, and nothing can be done.

    Just a stepping stone.

    Tang Wanwan was completely relaxed now, and was waiting for the show to end and return to the hotel to rest.

    ...

    The task of picking grapes is far more difficult than imagined. If you start harder, the grapes will rustle and fall, losing their beauty all of a sudden.