Fan circles are used to exaggerating and depressing, they just Seeing that Gu Yuebo didn't have any loyal fans to protect him, he used words without any scruples, and stepped on the bottom with all his strength.

    Tang Wanwan's fans are very aggressive, and they are organized. They have angered them before, and now they are making a comeback again, so they have no intention of retreating.

    A comment was swiped by all the fans, occupying an entire screen.

    The fans of the show suddenly became powerless.

    While the barrage of gunpowder was rising, the live broadcast continued.

    The task Yu Zicheng received was to pick 300 bunches of grapes, but Tang Wanwan's task was to pick 200 white peaches.

    When they parted, Yu Zicheng was still worried about Tang Wanwan's feet. She and Tang Wanwan belonged to the same company, both belonged to Shining Star Entertainment.

    Tang Wanwan is three years younger than her. She is petite and weak, and it is easy to make people feel protective. She also has a cute and cute personality, which is very lovable. In addition, the two are destined to each other. They are both graduates of China TV Film Academy. Junior sister is in the same company, and Yu Zicheng will naturally get closer to her when she gets along with her. If they attend an event together, they will take care of her.

    At that moment she stopped and said, "Wanwan, let me help you. My task is not as difficult as yours. If I do it later, it won't waste time."

    Tang Wanwan's eyes moved slightly, and a trace of Proud, see, there are always fools who like to help her with work, and there is really no excuse.

    "How can I do that? Will it be too much trouble for you?"

    "No, besides, this task is a team competition, and mutual help is a team spirit." Yu Zicheng smiled.

    "Okay then, thank you for the orange."

    Yu Zicheng moved the ladder from the staff and climbed up directly. The wide trunk was very stable. She climbed up and sat on it to start picking peaches.

    When she picked three or four and was about to throw them down, she found that Tang Wanwan had disappeared under the tree.

    "Wanwan, Wanwan?"

    No one responded.

    Yu Zicheng suppressed the discomfort that came up again in his heart, climbed down the ladder, picked up the basket on the ground, and continued to climb up to pick peaches.

    Maybe, something is wrong with her, Yu Zicheng comforted herself like this.

    Tang Wanwan came out of the woods and saw two figures coming out from the front, she shrank back and hid behind the woods.

    Looking through the gaps in the branches and leaves, I found that it was Xue Chenhao and Bai Siyuan.

    "Here—catch—"

    Two peaches were thrown in the air, Gu Yuebo raised his eyelids, spread his slender fingers, and caught them firmly.

    Xue Chenhao just threw it casually, and he didn't aim at it at all, but the other party caught it lightly, and couldn't help but secretly dumbfounded, it's really strong.

    The two of them came out to drink water and rest in the middle of the task, and simply surrounded Gu Yuebo, chatting while eating.

    Xue Chenhao usually tugged at Brother Ku, and ignored no one, but now there was a smile on the corner of his mouth.