"So—"

    "Why should I pay for your brains? Also, who is holding back, I believe the eyes of the masses are discerning... "

    After finishing speaking, Gu Yuebo strode out, and ran away for a long distance.

    Tang Wanwan froze, she never expected that Gu Yuebo would ruthlessly beat her up in person!

    At this moment, the barrage exploded—

    "Damn it! Is it my illusion? Why do I suddenly feel that Tang Wanwan is doing that?

    " Change the shoes, I thought she was soft and cute before, but now I look at her and find that she is not like that at all!"

    "Yeah, what did you keep saying, you will take care of me, so I won't change the shoes , I want to say, does Yu Zicheng owe you? Going out to climb mountains and take care of you?"

    Tang Wanwan's fans immediately became popular when they saw a large number of unfavorable comments on the barrage.

    "What nonsense are you talking about?! My Wanwan didn't do it on purpose! Didn't you hear what she said? She didn't see the notice sent by the director, she didn't know she was going to climb a mountain! My Wanwan has always paid attention to the exquisite and beautiful appearance, she changed What’s wrong with wearing a skirt and high heels?”

    Tang Wanwan’s fans spoke up, and then she was hit back—

    ”Please, even if she doesn’t know that she’s going to climb a mountain, but she’s going to pick fruit in an orchard, doesn’t she know that she needs to change into something light? Do you want to go? You have to wear skirts and high heels, who is disgusting?"

    "Your sister is disgusting! Why are you jumping? My Wanwan is beautiful and kind-hearted. She will help everyone complete the task no matter how weak she is . Why not wear it? Are you prettier? Are you discriminating against appearance? Does dressing beautifully conflict with doing tasks? Did Yu Zicheng say something? You are the only one superior, right? Why are you provoking!"

    "I'll go, Tang Wanwan     Brainless fans have seen it today!"

    "I found that what Gu Yuebo said is true, this person is just brainless!"

    "The fan circle is so disgusting, it has withdrawn."

The viewers who couldn't get Tang Wanwan's fans directly clicked Exit.

    In just a short while, the number of people online in the live broadcast dropped by 10,000.

    The director, who had been talking about ratings, saw this, and suddenly felt a pain in his heart.

    Now that the competition in the variety show industry is fierce, he invited Gu Yuebo here, and he really thought about her and Tang Wanwan tearing it up to drive traffic. Who would have imagined it, now they are really tearing up, and the traffic will drop instead of increasing.

    There is no way to recover from this kind of thing, and it is useless for the director to sit and worry.

    And at this time, there was another burst of shit on the bullet screen, and some viewers who were about to quit were pulled back in time.

    "Oh my god, my sister Bo is so cool!"

    "I love this speed!"

    "Haha, sister Bo, come on! Kill Xue Chenhao in front!"

    "Kill him! Kill him!"

    In the video, a figure rushed towards him like an arrow from the string. Guolin Mountain is not high, and the altitude is only over 100 meters. Pulling out the perspective, everyone can see that Xue Chenhao and others who are walking in front are almost on the top of the mountain on a horizontal line.