Although the black fans scolded harshly, the program fans nodded noncommittally.

    That's right, Gu Yuebo is just a vase, his EQ doesn't seem to be high, and he doesn't even have the qualifications to be a team mascot.

    Seeing this, the fans who liked to admire Gu Yuebo's face silently clicked to quit.

    Black fans are too hostile, they can't afford to provoke them.

    So, just quit.

    The director saw more and more black fans in the live broadcast room, and several topics about Gu Yuebo appeared on the Internet one after another, and even the ratings of the program group also increased a little, he cunningly raised the corners of his lips.

    It seems that inviting a black and red artist can really create a topic.

    Xue Chenhao struggled to lift a big watermelon from the car, and when passing by Gu Yuebo's seat, his pretty eyebrows frowned.

    He has always disliked Jiao Didi's crying girls, one Tang Wanwan in the team is enough, and now there is another one, it's really annoying.

    Gu Yuebo solved the watermelon and continued to lie flat, squinting his eyes, looking at the trajectory of the snow-white clouds floating slowly in the sky.

    Even though the sun is scorching, compared with the bad weather in the last days, it doesn't even count as drizzle.

    Gu Yuebo was lying comfortably, but her heart was not peaceful. The system task was always pressing on her head, so she sighed softly.

    This sigh was neither light nor heavy, and it happened to fall into Xue Chenhao's ears. He glanced at her again with contempt in his eyes.

    Pretentious.

    Her impression dropped sharply again.

    The space in their operating room was narrow, and at this time the trash cans were filled with melons and fruit peels, and there was no place to step down for a while. Xue Chenhao struggled to find a place holding the watermelon, and moved his feet to the side, but his arm touched Gu Yuebo's reclining chair .

    Immediately, Xue Chenhao became irritable and angry, "So who, your chair is blocking my way, can you get out of the way?"

    The "who" was really impolite, and the surrounding guests made eye contact tacitly After a while, they didn't have a good impression of the newcomers, they continued to bow their heads and do their own things.

    Gu Yuebo sat up straight and looked back.

    Seeing a distraught face, she raised her eyebrows slightly.

    She is not stupid, and her ability to perceive words and emotions is not bad. Since she joined the program group, these people have not treated her well. Very annoying.

    During this delay, Xue Chenhao almost couldn't hold the watermelon in his hand.

    "Your watermelon is about to roll off? Do you need my help?" After all, it is filming, and the professional ethics of an artist is still required, Gu Yuebo kindly reminded.

    Xue Chenhao opened the corner of his mouth mockingly, "Just you? Help?" He laughed so hard

    !

    There was also a lot of mocking voices on the bullet screen, "Does Gu Yuebo feel that he can't get the position of group favorite, and now he is running over to grab Xue Chenhao's shot?"