Gu Yuebo looked back at the man, and said softly, "Be careful."

    Jiang Yanhen's fingertips burned, and he quickly withdrew his hand. Before he could say thank you, the girl went up a few steps, and soon disappeared before his eyes.

    After settling in the hotel, the program team's car came to pick her up, and neither the agent nor the assistant at the recording location could go there, so Gu Yuebo got into the car alone.

    The scenery along the road gradually deviated from the city, and arrived at a remote village. Gu Yuebo put on the headset, and the camera of the program team was already pointing at her.

    At the same time, her name was also played on the live broadcast—"Welcome to this flying guest, Gu Yuebo."

    "Huh? The flying guest in this issue is actually Gu Yuebo?"

    "Isn't it? What can a variety show do? Digging a potato can make her cry!"

    "Yes, I read her previous news, it is said that she can't unscrew the bottle cap, what can she do? Show everyone Is it beeping?"

    "It was enough for the team to complete the task, but now there is an extra delay, tsk tsk tsk, I can't watch this show."

    Someone complained, but another pointed out, "Maybe the show team did it on purpose. Have you noticed that? Tang Wanwan also belongs to the squeamish little princess. Gu Yuebo is a master. With her around, nothing good will happen. Maybe she will even play tricks on Tang Wanwan. After all, human nature is to bully the weak and fear the hard

    . Said, I'm a little worried about the safety of my daughter goose."

    "So, the show crew deliberately let Gu Yuebo bully Tang Wanwan to achieve a tearful effect?"

    "No, no, this is an idyllic variety show, not a tearful one ." Variety shows, I'm so tired of this kind of stuff." "     Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooish

    !"

    ...     [Ding, the mission is released. This time it is a dungeon mission. In the variety show "Smoke Life", please do the following actions to accumulate essence value. Complete the quota of 1 million, which can be used to offset the corresponding bad luck of the female supporting role. ]     [If the 1 million quota is not fully saved, it will be regarded as a mission failure, and your 1 million female supporting role will be deducted. ]     Gu Yuebo:? ? ?     So this mission must accumulate 1 million essence points, if it is not achieved, her bad luck points will increase instead of decrease?     System: Don't worry, the host, this task is not difficult, as long as you do a good job, you can accumulate it.     Fine behavior, as the name suggests, the more you do, the better.     It can be manifested in the following forms:     1. Delicate and weak,     doing nothing. 2. I am the most beautiful, and I am right in everything I say. 3. As soon as these three things come out, Gu     Yuebo     wants to hit someone very much.

    In the last days, if there are such self-righteous and slow-moving monsters in the team, she would really like to punch them one by one.

    System: Don't be so resistant to the host, you still don't understand how cute you are, this time it's a brand new experience, you will definitely like this feeling, make a jerk, punch a duck!

    "..."

    Gu Yuebo's luggage was taken down by the staff, and he followed the camera brother into the village.