The article did not describe the details of what kind of profile photo it was, but Gu Yuebo suddenly stared at Li Zhi's delicate side profile, and thought about it.

    Opportunities are created.

    "I have an idea."

    "Ah?"

    "How about I interact with your Weibo and help you generate traffic?" When

    this suggestion was proposed, Li Zhi was taken aback, and she pursed her lips tightly. Although she didn't want to admit it, but At this moment, she was really shamefully moved.

    She has an outstanding appearance, but the most indispensable thing in the entertainment industry is beauties. Since her debut, she has no background to rely on, and no friends, so it is difficult everywhere. If Gu Yuebo helps her get ahead, she will be exposed, and the future will not be so Difficult, although she is black and red, but black and red is also red...

    "Don't move!" Gu Yuebo suddenly stopped her from turning her head, Li Zhi didn't understand, but still cooperated.

    The sun shines from the transom, and the soft light is projected on the girl, casting golden light all over her body. There is still a little sparkle on the girl's eyelashes, like crystal, pure and beautiful.

    Gu Yuebo hurriedly snapped a photo, and couldn't help but praise after the photo was taken, "It's so beautiful... Did I post it on the Internet?"

    By accident, Li Zhi nodded in response.

    With the approval of Gu Yuebo's release of the pictures, it was done in one go.

    At this time, Li Zhi froze all over, his face paled suddenly, something was wrong.

    She just cried, her eyes might still be swollen, the photos taken at this time must be ugly!

    Why does this female star help her? ! Did she do it on purpose when she took pictures when she disagreed? Is it to see her lose face?

    So, what is the difference between her and those mocking faces? !

    No, she is more hateful than those people, first ran over to comfort her, then gave her a candy, and then slapped her face hard.

    Fortunately, she thought she was a good person just now, but...?

    Li Zhi wanted to cry again.

    With a flick of his mouth, a sobbing sound came out.

    Gu Yuebo looked at Weibo, she has a lot of fans, she is alive, and every time she posts a beautiful photo, there are more than a thousand comments. Now, as soon as this photo of her is posted, people immediately ask questions.

    She was about to reply, when she heard whimpering in her ears.

    "Why are you crying again?" Gu Yuebo was a little at a loss.

    This sentence pattern similar to the quotations of scumbags is undoubtedly another bomb.

    "You're too much... woo woo... Do you think I'm easy to bully when you secretly photographed me at this time? Do you want to see me lose face? I'm already unlucky enough? You're a big star, why do you still bully me? A little rookie!" Li Zhi sobbed, and the last roar was not heavy, like a little cub roaring.

    [Ding, the mission is completed, female supporting role -500.]

    Gu Yuebo:? ? ?

    The mission is completed, which means she was bullied, did she, Gu Yuebo, bully others? when?