Gu Yuebo looked at the girl on the stage, she was outstanding in appearance, soft but tough, wearing a valuable diamond necklace on her fair neck.

    She tried her best to pose for the camera. The young man approached her and put his hands on her waist. The girl froze for a moment.

    Gu Yuebo narrowed his eyes, and the next second, a familiar electronic sound rang in his mind.

    [Mission released, please bully the heroine of the little pitiful period, and show how smart she is! 】

    Gu Yuebo, "..."

    System: It's time for the host to show his skills. Give the heroine of this period a hard blow, so that she will be afraid of you, so that she will not do anything to you in the future.

    She had beheaded zombies and killed traitors against humanity with her own hands, so what's the point of letting her bully a soft little girl?

    She can't do this kind of thing.

    System: It's not a question of whether you can't do it or not. According to the plot of the original book, you will be bullied by her in the future, and you will cry when you are bullied. If you don't suppress it now, when will it be suppressed? ! Go ahead and make boobs!

    Gu Yuebo thought about the plot of the original book carefully, and the only thing that the original host and the heroine have had an intersection with is the scene where they are dressed up in costumes.

    At that time, the heroine Li Zhi had risen from a pitiful childhood and became a new generation of national goddess with huge traffic and popularity. At an event, the original owner accidentally wore the same clothes as her, and she was already suffering from cancer and mentally ill. The original owner was overwhelmed.

    Then Zhuangshan was posted on the Internet by interested people, and after marketing it, it became the topic of #顾月波睿身衣抱李枝流量#, the original owner was ridiculed by the crowd, and his value fell to the bottom of the valley, and he disappeared from sight.

    After all, it’s not about the heroine.

    The real culprits are those news accounts that seized the original owner's marketing.

    Gu Yuebo found that the focus of this system has always been crooked, but he is a system, relatively rigid, and his original intention was for her own good, so she decided not to argue with him.

    The system is still urging, the host should hurry up and do the task! Let her know how good you are at boobs! snort!

    Gu Yuebo ignored him, "Siyu, where is the shooting location?" The

    system roared in his mind, and Gu Yuebo and Huo Siyu went to the back slowly.

    When passing the stage, she saw the hand of the young man on the waist of the hostess slowly moving down.

    Li Zhi's whole body was stiff, and the man's hand was like a poisoned snake, clinging to her little by little, which made her feel sick, but the man was wearing a gentle and kind hypocritical mask, and whispered in her ear, "Yes, this posture can still be bent. A little bit, the waist needs to be softened to look good." The

    eyes of other models under the stage shone with envy and jealousy, which made Li Zhi's heart grow colder.

    It's so ironic.

    The art director who has always been well-known in the model circle of Tangtang magazine is actually a picky pig who likes to take advantage of it.