The skin under his palm was hot, but the man looked at him with almost innocent eyes, Gu Yuebo coughed lightly, thinking of his mission, he felt dizzy again.

    After thinking about it, she unbuttoned his suit, which suddenly woke him up.

    "What are you doing?" The man grabbed her hand with great strength, but unfortunately, in Gu Yuebo's eyes, this strength was as light as a feather and weak.

    She broke free without any effort, "Your body temperature is too high, you need to cool down." As

    she spoke, she glanced under the branches.

    Jiang Yanhen looked along, pursed his lips, and suddenly understood her intention.

    "So, let me take you into the water for a while."

    An artificial lake was built outside the banquet hall. Just below them, thick branches meandered to the surface of the water. of ripple.

    Jiang Yanhen propped himself up. This is the second floor. It's on a tree, very close to the lake. Going down the branches is not a problem.

    He thought about the current situation and decided to listen to her.

    Gu Yuebo upholds the principle of "don't look at evil", and quickly turned his head away.

    Jiang Yanhen took off his suit and shirt, revealing his muscular waist and five very conspicuous cyan-purple fingerprints.

    He glanced back at the girl, his eyes slightly subtle.

    There was a splash in his ear, Gu Yuebo turned his head, and found that the man had already entered the water, and the surface of the water was rippling.

    The man poked his head out of the water, water dripping down his chiseled face.

    Thinking of his current situation, Gu Yuebo was still a little worried, and then said in a low voice,

    "Hey, if you still can't suppress the effect of the medicine, you might as well solve it yourself."

    Her clear voice floated around and fell into the river. Yanhen's ear seemed to be scalded, and his body temperature began to rise again.

    "Cough, just... use your hands." The

    man seemed to be taken aback for a moment, Gu Yuebo was afraid that he would not understand, so he simply said it plainly -

    "Solve it with your hands."

    After she finished speaking, she immediately turned her back, who knows, In the next second, there was a ding in my mind.

    [Mission completed, female supporting role -500 bad luck. ]

    ? ? ?

    Gu Yuebo blinked, is this done? She didn't seem to do anything, did she?

    The man behind him dived into the lake silently, with only the sound of bubbling water.

    "..."

    Three words suddenly appeared in Gu Yuebo's head.

    Good, pure, love.

    ...

    When Gu Yuebo went back, Sister An hadn't come back yet.

    The actor who received the trophy on the stage gave a speech of thanks with a smile, and there was a lot of warm applause and envious eyes from the audience.