many things, her acting skills were ridiculed by the crowd, and even worse, she even began to resist.

    Popularity plummeted, and all kinds of black materials poured in.

    Tianxiu started, but ended tragically.

    It's been three years since the original owner's last film, and she hasn't filmed again.

    To return to the public eye, a good book must be made, but with the current situation of the original owner, Sister An can only start with web dramas after much deliberation.

    The moment Gu Yuebo got out of the car with her skirt in hand, all eyes were on her, and everyone's breath was stagnant.

    Today Gu Yuebo's look is retro style, Hepburn has short hair, a circle of short bangs covering half of her forehead, revealing the complete brow and eye bones, but revealing the advantages of her face, the exquisite outline, bowing and raising her head, actually said Unmistakable flavor.

    She is wearing a black dress with wide suspenders. The waistline is on the upper side and slightly raised. It has the texture of a retro tutu skirt. There is a small V slit on the back, revealing a slender swan neck and a butterfly bone curve on the back. It is elegant and extravagant. In the past, the image of the pure little white flower is very different, which makes people's eyes shine.

    "Huh? Isn't this Gu Yuebo? Why did she come here?"

    "Wow, she is really beautiful..."

    "Cut, what's the use of a dark and fuzzy 18-line star, no matter how good-looking she is, even There is not a single decent work, and dare to come here to participate in the web drama festival, which simply lowers the grade of our web drama."

    "That is to say, we all have masterpieces anyway, Gu Yuebo seems to have no voice in recent years, I have never heard of the work..."

    "Could it be that she came here to establish a relationship with the director like us?"

    "It's hard to say! If that's the case, we have to get ahead of her..."

    Standing Several actresses at the door looked at Gu Yuebo, and suddenly became unkind.

    It turned out to be to grab resources! This is unbearable!

    Huo Siyu helped her lift the skirt, and the three of them were about to walk in when a beam of headlights came from not far away, and there was a sudden commotion in the crowd.

    "Wow wow wow!"

    "It's the film emperor Jiang Yanhen!"

    "Oh my god! How could he come today! Fuck, I would have worn my under-the-box shirt if I knew it!"

    "I regret it! If I had known I just painted the behead man I just bought!"

    "Wow, so handsome!!"

    screamed all around.

    Gu Yuebo looked over, and saw a man in a white suit walking out of the light and shadow, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, with a dusty temperament, he walked in with long legs while greeting the media.

    It's just that as soon as he stepped in, a group of people chased after him, and his eyes lit up when he saw the man, "Jiang Yanhen! I found you!"

    Jiang Yanhen paused, looked at Lin Xiao, a little displeased, "Didn't you say you got rid of it?"

    Lin Xiao was also helpless, and said innocently, "How do I know they are so difficult to deal with?" The