agent came in, he looked at his artist's nervous expression and shook his head heavily for a long time, "The other side wants you to compensate for the loss. Netizens also followed suit, they... they think you are not worthy of such a good script, and would rather this drama never be released, and they don't want to see you..."

    "The show also had this idea, and they decided to pull it off. All losses need to be borne by you, because our contract at that time..."

    She couldn't hear what the manager said later, she only knew that she was finished.

    Soon, Kong Feifei's popularity plummeted, and the variety shows, TV dramas, commercials, endorsements that had been discussed... one after another called to find out about the appointment, and the number of fans dropped by half overnight.

    Her fans were disappointed.

    "Sister, I never thought that the collapse of the house would happen to me one day..."

    "I'm sorry, I can't accept your 'new personality', it's too vicious."

    "So, people in front of people are just pretending to be nice and kind? A femme fatale is your true nature. Why are you like this?"

    "Kong Feifei, you let me down..." Kong Feifei, who was

    looking at her phone, covered her mouth , Silent tears slipped from the fingers.

    She has never thought about the feeling of falling from the top of the cloud, because she has been on a smooth journey, stepping on the popularity of others, has been in the music world, won the gold award for the album, and has been in the show business circle, and won many popular supporting role awards.

    This time, she made every step of the way, just wanting to win a leading role award, is she wrong?

    No one answered her, and the huge room couldn't bear it anymore, and her crying came out.

    ...

    As soon as the Kong Feifei incident came out, the discussions on Gu Yuebo on the Internet were all positive.

    Sister An flipped through the comments, but she didn't find Wannian's complaints about the black fans.

    This time, even the black fans couldn't find any faults.

    Sister An's face was stained with a smile, she looked at Gu Yuebo who was lying on the sofa, she liked it no matter how she looked at it.

    At this time, people are coming and going in the office, and the courier is moving goods into the room.

    "Sister Bobo, you bought a lot of snacks." Huo Siyu cut open the cardboard box with a knife, and there were rows of biscuits, potato chips, nuts, drinks, etc. inside.

    "Oh, this bottle cap is so tight." Huo Siyu took out a bottle of juice but couldn't unscrew it, and looked at Gu Yuebo for help.

    Sister An raised her eyebrows slightly, she found the wrong person for twisting the bottle cap, Gu Yuebo was weak, and was scolded and cried because she couldn't unscrew the bottle cap...

    She couldn't... can't open it?

    Sister An blinked a few times.

    With a click, the bottle cap rolled to the ground with ease.

    Gu Yuebo turned around, but there was a courier behind him with four or five boxes stacked on his hands, and he lost his strength, and the carton was already tilted.