[𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐰] - 039

Not proof read.

Location: The black sapphire

The laundry room doors slid opened - My optics flicker, Johnny leans against the railing as Reed and I stepped outside.

"Gotta hand it to Hansen, N/N...Party's hoppin, has a sense of grandeur." Johnny turns his gaze to me as we walk beside one another.

"Didn't have shit like this in my day." Johnny shakes his head. "Now hop on over there and help me out— managed to forget what real champagne tastes like."

"I'll be at the bar if you need me

"I'll be at the bar if you need me." Reed mumbles, Johnny motions to someone of interest.

My optics flicker - running an ID scan of the gonk.

NAME: JOSH KAVORKIN
AFFILIATION: NONE
AGE: MID THIRTIES
is he a TV Star? Show titled: YOUR BUSINESS IS MY BUSINESS.

"Lots of familiar faces Reed." I mumbled leaning against the railing - I hovered in place while surveying the occupants of the party.

"They wouldn't miss this for the world. It's an adrenaline kick, they get off on it. And Hansen gets off on havin them eat out of his hand." Reed stated - my eyes narrowed as I laid my eyes on the elusive fixer Mr.Hands...and his wife?

His name does hold weight in Dogtown though.

For both our sakes it's probably best we aren't seen here together.

"Well if it isn't that four eyed fuck stick." Johnny stated - Arching a brow, I followed his gaze and laid my eyes on Faraday.

My eyes narrowed, "Don't make a scene. Not the time or place. " Johnny mumbles, my brows furrowed as I side eyed the dead rocker. 'Wasn't planning on it.' Johnny shakes his head. "You were thinking about it."

Shaking my head, I headed downstairs and sat at one of the various bars.

Johnny stands behind the counter next to the bartender. "N/N, this guy looks like your ronin. Un-fucking canny...sure this ain't Takemura?"